im a smug gloating git and i want to rub stuff in your faces

I'm hot, sweaty and mightily browned off at the mo'
But as soon as I get some shots done I'll be mightily smug.
Helmand is just too hot... 55C and climbing...

ha bloody ha ha.

Whilst I'm too far from Aldershot to receive remonstration, you sir are a mere
hop skip and a jump from feeling the sting of my hand across the back of your legs.

Cad. ;)

Just been told I'm being sent on a 3 day course next month, to train up on how to erm 'train' people. Absolutely no idea why or what I'm ever going to be asked to train anyone on but it's 2 nights on the **ss with free board and lodging in Glasgow so I'm feeling smug! :) followed probably by feeling just a tiny bit under the weather!

Gandhi said:
ha bloody ha ha.

Whilst I'm too far from Aldershot to receive remonstration, you sir are a mere
hop skip and a jump from feeling the sting of my hand across the back of your legs.

Cad. ;)

you sir, are a bounder sir!

:razz:

minimeeze said:
That's not what I meant! :razz: I half expected it to appear under your user name ;)

Hey Cheryl at least you get something funny, what did I get?? "CANADIAN", how boring is that??? LOL

I think the admin team could have come up with something a little more creative for me! ;) :D

HeHe ... This thread is a scream ... will you just pack it in I'm trying to concentrate on Dr Who ... critical it is as it's the last one and I got withdrawals already ... bring back Billy I say ... :puke:

Jewel said:
I think the admin team could have come up with something a little more creative for me!

When you least expect it Jewel ... when you least expect ... and then you probably won't like ... :p

How about this:

addition.jpg

;)
Took delivery of this late yesterday afternoon after months of indecision, scrimping and saving, trying to track stock down, etc, etc.

Excuse the quality - had to use an old Sony P&S.

www.urbandictionary.com said:
1. Dinkle

The act of a female giving oral pleasure to a male. The male's ***** then gags the female to the point of vomitation on the male genetallia (sic).
There's more but I don't think it needs to be said. :puke:

GfK said:
There's more but I don't think it needs to be said. :puke:

LMFAO!

Nice lens there Warspite. :D

Im happy and sad all at the same time...

Ive ordered the 24-70f2.8, 70-200f2.8IS and 300f2.8IS and I should have been picking them up tomorrow..... but one was out of stock so im picking them up next Sunday instead, im gutted.

DreederUK said:
Nice lens there Warspite. :D

Im happy and sad all at the same time...

Ive ordered the 24-70f2.8, 70-200f2.8IS and 300f2.8IS and I should have been picking them up tomorrow..... but one was out of stock so im picking them up next Sunday instead, im gutted.

LOL - and to think I was anxious about ordering one lens:eek:

Hope you get them soon(y)

Warspite said:
LOL - and to think I was anxious about ordering one lens:eek:

Hope you get them soon(y)

Im getting them off Kerso, and he appears to be a pretty damn decent bloke to deal with, he even agreed to let me meet him halfway and pay cash on collection, which means it a no risk private sale, ive never been ripped off on the internet but when spending so much I felt safer paying cash.

am I allowed to say I'm not happy because after agreeing on £5/hour for the full time work I've been doing over the last 2 weeks, it got cut to £4/hour, but since its very temporary and I'm only just 16, I can't do much about it...

I'm happy and gloating cos I can have a gorgeous wife, 2 babies, a 1dMKIIN and a 17-40L

What more could a man wish for?

(apart from a 70-200L which is on the cards for next year :D )

jewel said:
Hey Cheryl at least you get something funny, what did I get?? "CANADIAN", how boring is that??? LOL

I think the admin team could have come up with something a little more creative for me! ;) :D

What you complaining about?

It doesn't matter how much I insult the power-crazed smug team of plonkers...I can't get a custom title for love nor money :shrug:

Bachs said:
What you complaining about?

It doesn't matter how much I insult the power-crazed smug team of plonkers...I can't get a custom title for love nor money :shrug:

Don't insult them :D I was happy with what I had before until I made a choice comment - now look!

Ah, but if you ask, you'll end up with something like 'sassenach' or 'ex-pat' or some such title. Best not to get involved methinks.

I guess I just don't post enough to get one :(

Ah well...I've made 1000 posts on 3 forums (2000 on 2 of them), so I guess I'm allowed to be a bit slower here :)

leoedin said:
Ah well...I've made 1000 posts on 3 forums (2000 on 2 of them),

padder.jpg

Gandhi said:
some of us are cool enough without needing a flashy user title y'know :razz:

It's ALL your fault I got one in the first place :razz: And no, I'm not gonna let you forget it :LOL:

hmmm, Can I spot some female logic here.........????

1) You noticed I used the phrase 'tiny dinkle' in a fit of self effacing comedic genius and try to get me lumbered with a funny username.

2) The gods wreak their revenge and reward your antics with a comedy title.

3) you have the bare faced audacity to then try and blame me for your new found moniker!

YA BIG 'NANA :razz:

Back