I think I have finished my collection now..:eek:

Anyone care to add these sums up...:nuts:

[EDIT] 1,000 posts too..:1st:

Canons-Finest.jpg

That BG-E3 box almost right smack in the middle looks familiar. :cautious:

Very impressive collection of boxes you have there, Tim. :LOL:

Well Done Jewel - and good luck for next week :clap:

jewel said:
Ok, I'm not one to gloat but I am very proud of something so I will share with you all.

After being home for almost 9 years with the wee ones I have decided to go back to school. I recently passed an admissions test to get into a college for next September. I will be starting school in the fall full time for one school year. The course I am taking is the Personal Support Worker(PSW) course. I take my CPR course next Tuesday and Wednesday. A prerequisite for the course. Wish me luck!

I am very excited!

Jewel :D

Nice one matey! So what does a PSW do then? I assume it's not making cups of tea for over worked IT people is it :naughty: .... :D

jewel said:
Ok, I'm not one to gloat but I am very proud of something so I will share with you all.

After being home for almost 9 years with the wee ones I have decided to go back to school. I recently passed an admissions test to get into a college for next September. I will be starting school in the fall full time for one school year. The course I am taking is the Personal Support Worker(PSW) course. I take my CPR course next Tuesday and Wednesday. A prerequisite for the course. Wish me luck!

I am very excited!

Jewel :D

Congratulations! I can fully understand how an acheivement like this is a big thing personally. Hope you thoroughly enjoy it (y)

SammyC said:
Nice one matey! So what does a PSW do then? I assume it's not making cups of tea for over worked IT people is it :naughty: .... :D

Heh, umm no coffee gettin no,lol :p

Here's where I'm going, and what I am doing. :)

http://www.conestogac.on.ca/jsp/programs/schoolhealth/health/personsworker.jsp

basically I'm a nurses assistant. I will aid the elderly so they live with a bit of dignity and self respect. I will be able to work in elderly community's, hospitals, or "in home" care. Really depends where I want to go.

Jewel :)

I'm a smug git and I want rub it in y'alls faces cause......

I'm off to Castle Coombe today with Kellie for a day of being tutored driving a scoobie wrx and a lotus Elise. Nice.

Expect crappy photos tonight as I've never done anything like this before!

Jensen Button Watch OUT!

Elaine said:
No way :eek: thank you for letting me know..shall definatly need atleast another 1GB :)

also try www.picstop.co.uk 1gb extreme 3 sd card is £33.70 includes p+p, also www.w2w.com 1gb extreme 3 is £32.89 includes p+p, i have used both of these companies and been very happy with them both, please never use jessops for memory cards they always charge well over the odds, sometimes nearly 3 times in some case's.

(y)

i got yet anoter of my posts on avforums.com' photography section deleted.

as you may remember they enjoy silencing my opinions and told me to remove my signiture because it made reference to the male genitalia, there reasoning was that it was a family site and it wasnt appropriate.......... yet they have a link to an adult dvd site on their main forums structure.... very family orientated, ive also been warned for using swearwords such as **** or **** dispite them be either censored by myself with * or by their auto censor........

do you know what i did this time.....?

on a thread about cliff richard i typed "i hate cliff richards" talk about silencing other peoples opinions the cliff richards loving ****ers......!

that forum has dropped from very good to less than **** recently

gotta laugh

i love cliff richards...

Forbiddenbiker said:
:LOL:

Can you imagine when a newbie asks mini what a dinkle is and has she got any photos. :D

err!:cautious: :shrug: :naughty:

:LOL:

I am feeling mightly smug because I am getting married next year, :love: and although my Fiancé lives in the UK and I am in Norway, and I miss him like hell, I am Very LOVED, and thats the best feeling in the world when you LOVE as much back.:love:

Im sending Janice a HUGE HUG, :hug: and loads of good vibes for some love in her life. :)

I am feeling a little smug right now:) yesterday I took delivery of a new LCD Monitor.

NEC Spectraview 2090.

P-E said:
I am feeling a little smug right now:) yesterday I took delivery of a new LCD Monitor.

NEC Spectraview 2090.

Git ;)

Very very nice screen though (y)

I just bought a Sigma EF-500 DG Super - I know, not much, but for me it makes me feel pretty smug - being 16 is hard!

I've had a good week, a pic in Horse and Hound, one in Trials and Mx News and a couple going into Endurance GB next week.

dod said:
I've had a good week, a pic in Horse and Hound,

I had to have a look, page 76 Highland Fling? How come you didn't get a credit, or was it a big fat cheque instead? :D :D

Nice one, well done. (y) :clap:

Hacker said:
I had to have a look, page 76 Highland Fling? How come you didn't get a credit, or was it a big fat cheque instead? :D :D
A cheque seems nicer than a credit somehow :LOL:

Ive just finished watching Click... with Adam Sandler, IMO possibly his best film so far and far removed from the comedy work he has produced before.

My reason to be smug is that ive just realised that ive been living the last few years of my life on fast forward and basically autopiloting through all the descisions, which is quite a hard thing to admit too. But now I know ive been doing it I can make a conscience effort to live life and take advantage of all the opportunities open to me.

A strange reason to be smug, but it makes me happy. (also my new custom title is quite nice)

I am a smug git because............

I run our family business and this year I set it some mega targets. My sales team groaned at start the of year but they have bust July and August is steaming! :woot: :banana:

We should do best ever sales this year which ain't bad for a 46 year old business!

Might get a new lens to celebrate :LOL:

jewel said:
I would take care of you Cedric,lol ;)

Jewel

Thanks Jewel... I might take a lot of looking after though! :naughty:

HIMUPNORTH said:
Can someone change mine to "been up here a while". It would better suit my avatar! :LOL:

Wow you just say stuff and it happens! :)

Now, can I have an EF 70-200 f2.8L? New of course....... :wave:

HIMUPNORTH said:
Wow you just say stuff and it happens! :)

Now, can I have an EF 70-200 f2.8L? New of course....... :wave:

Bad luck - you only get one wish, and you wished for a title change :LOL:

Should have chosen the lens first;)

Just read my post about entering school for Sept. I forgot the gloating bit,lol :LOL:

I'm going to school @ Conestoga College for a full year and I don't pay one red cent! :D The reserve I belong to pays for everything. Tuition, books/supplies, parking and whatever else this journey's gonna entail.

Oh, just picked up my books yesterday at the school bookstore and holy crap! I couldn't believe the cost of books, it's crazy and I don't know how people can afford it! I know I couldn't do it otherwise.

That's why I am a smug gloating git,lol :D

Jewel

I'm happy because i'm Irish and the Irish are a happy lot, which is just one of the many reason why English chicks love us which makes it easier for us to pinch them, which is also something to gloat about. I wonder how lads doing that i pinched Diane from 14 years ago lol

Sean_Mcr said:
I'm happy because i'm Irish and the Irish are a happy lot
I'm told we had a pretty good night on Sunday with a bunch of you lads :LOL:

Sean_Mcr said:
I'm happy because i'm Irish and the Irish are a happy lot, which is just one of the many reason why English chicks love us which makes it easier for us to pinch them, which is also something to gloat about. I wonder how lads doing that i pinched Diane from 14 years ago lol

It's the lovely Irish accent ;)

dod said:
I'm told we had a pretty good night on Sunday with a bunch of you lads :LOL:

I missed that boat Dod, me old celtic brother. I must have had Daniel O' Donell on all day:cautious:

Back