im a smug gloating git and i want to rub stuff in your faces

now now mini..........it's not ALL his fault..if left alone i'd have come up with something else for you (y)

spare a thought for poor SammyC ;)

I do aim to please

requests for bannings on a post card pleeeeeease :D

show me the money......................SHOW me the money!!!!!!!!

:D

I'm now smug and gloating because I can tinker with your titles and get away with it (y)

leoedin said:
I guess I just don't post enough to get one :(

Ah well...I've made 1000 posts on 3 forums (2000 on 2 of them), so I guess I'm allowed to be a bit slower here :)

Keep posting mate, I'm sure one of us will have a fit of 'the funny' one night and change it to something :D

Besides, we love padding here (within reason of course) :nuts:

hey...I'm an innocent 16 year old...leave me alone :(

digitalfailure said:
now now mini..........it's not ALL his fault..if left alone i'd have come up with something else for you (y)

spare a thought for poor SammyC ;)

Oh right! I see! So the missus has been talking has she! :razz:

(she said it was our *little* secret)

I have bought my first digital slr today..canon 350D :woot:

Good choice Elaine - congratulations (y)

well done Elaine, you wont be disappointed!

Hehe cheers,strange thing though is that i just went into jessops wanting the 350D body,and the 50mm f1.8 lens as the kit lens isnt that great,plus a very kind friend is giving me his for free (y) but the lens i wanted wasnt in stock so the manager said he will have one in for me on monday,but i commented that i wont be able to play with my lovely new camera all weekend :crying: *gets out violin* he then tells me he will give me the body and lens kit (brand new too hehe) to play with all weekend and then when i come in on monday he will give me a brand new 350D body and that they will use the new one they gave me for when people are needing a spare camera till they get theirs fixed,and then to be let off £1 on a sandisk extreme 3 memory card as i only had £68 on me was just the cherry on the cake of a wonderful day :LOL:

lucky! well negotiated!

Hehe I'm rubbish at negotiating,i'm already suffering from lens envy..what have i got myself into hehe

Well getting yourself the 50mm 1.8 is probably the best start possible so good choice, and wish I could get that much out of Jessops, usually a struggle to get an answer out of them sometimes ;)

Hehe shut it you..it needed the loving touch of a woman,looks brand new now :p
ps thank you :D

Elaine if you need anymore extreme 3's have a look @ mymemory.co.uk or memory4less.co.uk or google too, both have them for less than £40 delivered. HTH :)

Glen said:
Elaine if you need anymore extreme 3's have a look @ mymemory.co.uk or memory4less.co.uk or google too, both have them for less than £40 delivered. HTH :)
No way :eek: thank you for letting me know..shall definatly need atleast another 1GB :)

I can do magic.....
Lets start with....
Before-01.jpg

Take a short trip (500mile)
InCar.jpg

Return to original position....
After-01.jpg

Open boxes to reveal...
After-02.jpg

Open cases to reveal...
After-03.jpg

Now thats magic... :)

DreederUK said:
Now thats magic... :)
Hehe, all those £20's and a fiver stuck in front :D Good choices (y)

Good to see you got your hands on the lenses you were after - congratulations (y)

Warspite said:
Good to see you got your hands on the lenses you were after - congratulations (y)

I think I have finished my collection now..:eek:

Anyone care to add these sums up...:nuts:

[EDIT] 1,000 posts too..:1st:

Canons-Finest.jpg

AWESOME :eek:

:canon:

not fair :sulk::crying: :sulk::crying: :sulk::crying:

Do you get the hardcases free, I wouldn't know 'cause I ain't spent that much money yet!!!:bang: :cautious:

These pictures are all in the right thread thats for sure :)

Nah their not yours...I bet thats round the back of your local Jessops (is it the 1st April??:thinking: )

Where's the Jealous Smiley when you need it :sulk:

//edit//

Every time I see Ghandis avatar my mind reads "Posh House Slapper" :thinking: :wacky:

arhh.... anyone want a free visa card ???....I need to get rid of mine, ive no self control....

Ive just spent another £500 accidently :eek:

Ive order 2x Hoya ProID UV filters, a Hoya ProID CPL filter, 2x NP-E3, an Ep-EX15, a TC-80N3 and a load of other PC related junk I dont need....

Damn it.... and the worst thing is i didnt take my card out of my wallet at all whilst ordering because I use it that much I can remember the 16 digit card number, the start and expiry dates and the 3 digit security number off the back.:help:

PS very nice collection of gear there busterboy, I cannot wait til christmas, thats when I will be getting myself a 1dsmkII.

DreederUK said:
Ive just spent another £500 accidently :eek:

Quote of the century..:LOL:

Ok, I'm not one to gloat but I am very proud of something so I will share with you all.

After being home for almost 9 years with the wee ones I have decided to go back to school. I recently passed an admissions test to get into a college for next September. I will be starting school in the fall full time for one school year. The course I am taking is the Personal Support Worker(PSW) course. I take my CPR course next Tuesday and Wednesday. A prerequisite for the course. Wish me luck!

I am very excited!

Jewel :D

Back