I'm out of here!!!!!

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Thats right folks after tonight i'm out of here!

For a week that is, i'll be losing a week of my life down in sunny Daventry :doh:

So, whats to do in Daventry :ponders: nothing at all usually, so it'll be a week of beer, swimming in the hotel pool and playing with Photostrop on my lappy.

Have fun guys :D

digitalfailure said:
Thats right folks after tonight i'm out of here!

For a week that is, i'll be losing a week of my life down in sunny Daventry :doh:

So, whats to do in Daventry :ponders: nothing at all usually, so it'll be a week of beer, swimming in the hotel pool and playing with Photostrop on my lappy.

Have fun guys :D

Have fun yourself ... if it's possible in Daventry ??? :confused-

Daventry....where's Daventry :confused- Have a good one, anyway and bring us back a stick of rock!

regards

stepheno said:
Daventry....where's Daventry :confused- Have a good one, anyway and bring us back a stick of rock!

regards

Daventry is little more than an industrial estate i think :D last time I was there i couldn't find a shop, let alone one that sells rock :dizzy:

Is it anywhere near Covenport? :D

Never heard of the place, but you have fun, y'hear? And don't forget to take your camera.

Never heard of it either - but have fun, and get some :snap2: so we can see for future reference;)

Have fun:thumb:

Won't be taking my camera with me i'm afraid.

Daventry is a small place in or around Northampton about 15/20 miles from silverstone which is nice because silverstone performance have just been awarded the sole uk supplier status of the Toyota turbo charger upgrade kit :)

What - no camera:shock:

You go too far:hand:

;)

:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

It's not got a waterproof case yet, so the old 20D will be useless in the pool, and i'll be too wobbly on my feet to use it at the bar :innocent:

toilet cleaning conventions are a barrel of laughs eh!

well i'm back...................did anyone miss me?

I would have popped on during the week, but the hotel wanted £8 per hour to use their wi fi facility :eek2:

Welcome back - I would say cant wait for the photos, but I believe we discussed this before you left;)

Hope you enjoyed yourself anyhow:thumb:

I did enjoy it tbh,

Floating round in the pool and sitting in the bar till silly hours and then being subjected to practicle tests.

didn't ejoy paying the bill though, 343 quid on my Ccard untill i can claw it back off my boss :hissyfit:

Back