I'm sure you hate new film wannabee's but... :-D

Awww excellent Rob thank you so much! i have images :banana:

Thank you Andy & Lee:D

:banana: Top Banana! They're better than most of my shots:p Well done T :clap:

So now you mastered 35mm :D you'll be on the hunt for some MF and LF kit .....:nuts:

I managed to get 33 shots in total scanned, the other 3 were blank frames so there was no point scanning them.

i think she might be trapped in here now ,,the sun through the trees onto the leaves is very nice (y)

:banana: Top Banana! They're better than most of my shots:p Well done T :clap:

So now you mastered 35mm :D you'll be on the hunt for some MF and LF kit .....:nuts:

It means i can load another roll and go shooting!... i didn't want to incase i had seriously got it all wrong!... it also means my quest for another camera can go ahead too :D

Thank you Asha:banana:

I managed to get 33 shots in total scanned, the other 3 were blank frames so there was no point scanning them.

33 is better than i thought, i knew there must have been a few dodgy ones because i could tell with the shutter speed too, a couple of times it went off when i didn't want it too as well:LOL:

i think she might be trapped in here now ,,the sun through the trees onto the leaves is very nice (y)

Thank you!.... yep you guys are stuck with me now, i'm not moving!:D

You do realise that will quickly become , other cameras plural :LOL: - all of us start ourt with good intentions of sticking to a system so that lenses can be interchan.... ooh thats shiny,:LOL:

by the way if you want more dramatic skies you might want to look at getting some coloured filters (of course you can do it in PP , but thats heresy in these parts),

[quote="Cg_Girl, post: 5942286, member: 58983it also means my quest for lots of other film cameras can go ahead too :D

[/quote]

Amended that for you :LOL:

You do realise that will quickly become , other cameras plural :LOL: - all of us start ourt with good intentions of sticking to a system so that lenses can be interchan.... ooh thats shiny,:LOL:

by the way if you want more dramatic skies you might want to look at getting some coloured filters (of course you can do it in PP , but thats heresy in these parts),

Filters maybe but at the moment i'm happy to experiment on using different films

[quote="Cg_Girl, post: 5942286, member: 58983it also means my quest for lots of other film cameras can go ahead too :D

Amended that for you :LOL:[/quote]

:LOL::LOL: i would go as far as to say yep that is closer to the truth!

Excellent job. Well done. The second is a cracker.

Just so you know what to expect - I'm not a material person, not really a gear head and was determined I don't need more than one film camera.

I've no idea how this happened, but I woke up one day to realise I currently have eight.

I have a theory that they're like cats. They instinctively know where they'll find a good home and just turn up.

Poundland Vista next?

Yes got some, i managed to get 10 rolls for just £1..:banana:

Excellent job. Well done. The second is a cracker.

Just so you know what to expect - I'm not a material person, not really a gear head and was determined I don't need more than one film camera.

I've no idea how this happened, but I woke up one day to realise I currently have eight.

I have a theory that they're like cats. They instinctively know where they'll find a good home and just turn up.

Thank you Simon, It's quite scary just how many cameras people have but after enjoying the first roll i can quite easily see how it can happen!:D

Its very easy to end up with more cameras, problem is they are so cheap. When you consider that you can get a Nikon f100 for a £100 and that it is probably the film equivalent of a D700.....let loose the wallet. I've just been looking at Rolleiflexeses and some of the "lesser" cameras in really good nick for less than £300....madness.....:banana:

To be honest i have more chance to build up a decent film camera collection than i ever would with digital, although i do think i'll have to be careful not to get too carried away or the kids really won't eat:D

I do have my eye on 2 or 3 that are must haves though:banana:

Just wait til you discover medium format - that's when it gets really silly - I mean you can get a fully working TLR for less than 50 quid (although you can also spend several hundred if you get carried away)

Great stuff.

And now you are properly hooked on film :)

That made me chuckle!

Just wait til you discover medium format - that's when it gets really silly - I mean you can get a fully working TLR for less than 50 quid (although you can also spend several hundred if you get carried away)

Then you discover you want interchangeable lenses and you end up with a house brick for a camera.

Last edited:
then you decide you want to try a different system and... slope what sloooope ahhh shhhhhhhh......

I've got two TLRs (3 if you include the borked ornamental one), a mamiya 645, and a holga pin hole panoramic - I used to have a pentax 6x7 as well but I sold that as it wasn't getting any use and it was too much cash to have tied up not doing anything. What I really want is one of those Fuji 6x13s but they are silly money

Oh god Andy you're just trying to suck me in further and further aren't you!

Patience now, remember the children must eat...:)

Do they though, seriously? ....there's crackers in the pantry and i'm sure there's berries and mushrooms down the back lane of my house:D

Missed the thumbnails earlier, but ...

scn006-jpg.851

^^^ Me Like ^^^

scn019-jpg.853

^^^ Me REALLY Like ^^^

Frankly, I'm usually happy with a couple of keepers from a roll, never mind a test roll from a camera... So, I'd say "job well done"

(and a extra portion of "well done" to everyone who chipped in on this - be it with advice, fillum, process and scanning or even the camera itself... Did I say before how much I like F&C when it actually decides to pull together on something :) )

Thank you Muchly Mark..:D I'm looking forward to gettig them back hopefully tomorrow if postie is on my side!...The help and advice and generally making me feel welcome in this group has just been the best, it's certainly going to be my home from now on and the feeling i got from shooting with film, well i haven't had that kind of buzz for a while and i loved it:banana:

Had the heavens not just opened, I could be inspired to dig out the F80 and shove the 105mm Macro on for a play. Would want slowish film for the detail though and there's not really enough light. Not sure where my tripods are at the moment and CBA to go searching! (Nod's law also dictates that as soon as I get up into the loft, the doorbell will ring [I'm expecting a delivery], besides, I'm not allowed up there unless Mrs Nod's in the house, just in case!)

I've popped the negs and your usb in the post, along with a couple of rolls of 35mm film I'm not going to use which should keep you shooting for a while.

Enjoy :)

you're a good man rob - hopefully karma will reward you in due course (y)

I've popped the negs and your usb in the post, along with a couple of rolls of 35mm film I'm not going to use which should keep you shooting for a while.

Enjoy :)

What can i say but wow, thank you very very much you're a gem!:D

What can i say but wow, thank you very very much you're a gem!:D

Don't believe the hype T, beneath that lovely exterior there lurks the heart of a wookie......:D

So you all being so lovely is just to help my addiction along and really you're all grumpy golfbags (TBY words)?:LOL:

Back