Info IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

I'd like to wish everyone on TP a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. ;)
:LOL:
Nothing like being an optimist Mr B

( and the same to you (y) )

Search doesn't seem to be working, comes up with.

Oops! We ran into some problems.

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Do I have to stop drinking now?
Just in case you need to re-stock, I noticed today that Sainsbury's have bottles of Old Pulteney on special offer at £24. Somehow one of them followed me home, so it should be a happy New Year's Eve for me! ;)

Interesting few hours ,had loads planned as you know .. woke up this morning to get dressed quick we are out of milk , duly went to shop bought it ,looked longingly out of the window at the blue sky , quick cup of coffee then dragged off to the big out of town shopping centre , followed by a massive car filling food shopping trip , then Got home unloaded car , watched the rain start .and hey presto the forums back .. not to hard was it .. neither was anything else LOL

Interesting few hours ,had loads planned as you know .. woke up this morning to get dressed quick we are out of milk , duly went to shop bought it ,looked longingly out of the window at the blue sky , quick cup of coffee then dragged off to the big out of town shopping centre , followed by a massive car filling food shopping trip , then Got home unloaded car , watched the rain start .and hey presto the forums back .. not to hard was it .. neither was anything else LOL
The bright lights of Broughton?

Just in case you need to re-stock, I noticed today that Sainsbury's have bottles of Old Pulteney on special offer at £24. Somehow one of them followed me home, so it should be a happy New Year's Eve for me! ;)
I daren’t bring another malt into the house just yet - well, not till at least one of the many open bottles deceases. And come mid-January the spoilsport of an oncologist says I’ve to refrain for at least a month. But then I shall hit Masters of Malt with vengeance.

Certainly was .10a.m and totally beswick
Thought so, I have some friends around your neck of the woods and I've been dragged there for shopping trips on occasion and it always seems busy. I hate going to places I have to queue to get into and queue again to get out of, so I feel your pain!

Xmas food and drink shopping myself today, the car sounded like a milk float when driving home... I think that means I got the food/drink ratio about right! :giggle: ;)

If you insist on buying those evilbay Chinese knock-off server hamsters, don't be surprised when they chew all the wrong wires.
Now I've got to run around fixing it's furk-ups. :rolleyes:
Must have been a grey import. :exit:

No, I think you'll find that it's the Russian hamsters that are grey.
Very good (y)

They are lot smaller too than the Syrian, but at least the Phodopus sungorus has a go faster stripe down the middle.
That's gotta help surely?
:D

Does it really need more power, I get "
Oops! We ran into some problems.
reported fast enough! lol.

Yeah its an issue with the underlying search. I've done what bits I can and have passed it into the hosts :)

Back