Instagram - share your user name

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Thought it would be interesting to see everyone's Instagram accounts, I'll start it off:

Benwinkphotography

Hope to see some new likes and followers soon.

OP
OP
Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Does no one use Instagram?

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
5nowy

Marc

Mucky Rims
Staff member
Edit My Images
Yes
Haven't used it for a while but thinking about starting to use it again. Had a look at what I had on there and there are some good memories.

User name is fabs64 if you feel that way inclined

Sorry I don't do insta-crap-a-gram
Thanks for letting us know Keith, I'm sure the world is a better place for that knowledge. (y)

Cg_Girl

Jamie Oliver's best friend.
Name
T.
Edit My Images
Yes
Haven't used it for a while but thinking about starting to use it again. Had a look at what I had on there and there are some good memories.

User name is fabs64 if you feel that way inclined

I keep saying i will give it ago again, i looked at my stuff a while back and alot of :eek: moments but it did make me smile..

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Just followed a few of you.

I'm www.instagram.com/rallysport - or search rallysport

A lot of motorsport and random content from living in Dubai/UAE

Edit My Images
Yes
I've managed to stay well away from it so far, it's mainly just people thinking they can take decent photos on their phone by adding a 'filter'

I'm tempted though, so tempted...

Dino f

Wiiiiilmmmaaaaaaaa
Name
Dean Feltimo
Edit My Images
Yes
DINOSUPERSTAR
Planes, music and random shizzle.
Feel free to look.

Name
James
Edit My Images
No
I've managed to stay well away from it so far, it's mainly just people thinking they can take decent photos on their phone by adding a 'filter'

I'm tempted though, so tempted...
Like most things though, it depends on you. Don't follow people like that, and you'll never see it. There are plenty of very good photographers using Instagram if that's who you want to follow.

It's like people complaining about the "what I ate for dinner" posts on Facebook - they're your friends, deal with it. ;)