Instagram - share your user name

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Thought it would be interesting to see everyone's Instagram accounts, I'll start it off:

Benwinkphotography

Hope to see some new likes and followers soon.

Does no one use Instagram?

I use it, but its mostly family photos, no one but me cares about seeing them :D

what's instagram.. no seriously what is it?

5nowy

Haven't used it for a while but thinking about starting to use it again. Had a look at what I had on there and there are some good memories.

User name is fabs64 if you feel that way inclined

Sorry I don't do insta-crap-a-gram

Thanks for letting us know Keith, I'm sure the world is a better place for that knowledge. (y)

Haven't used it for a while but thinking about starting to use it again. Had a look at what I had on there and there are some good memories.

User name is fabs64 if you feel that way inclined

I keep saying i will give it ago again, i looked at my stuff a while back and alot of :eek: moments but it did make me smile..

All added :) keep them comin!!

Rogue86photog

Mainly behind the scenes stuff and pictures of the dog to be fair, but there's some proper photos on there as well.

Just followed a few of you.

I'm www.instagram.com/rallysport - or search rallysport

A lot of motorsport and random content from living in Dubai/UAE

I've managed to stay well away from it so far, it's mainly just people thinking they can take decent photos on their phone by adding a 'filter'

I'm tempted though, so tempted...

DINOSUPERSTAR
Planes, music and random shizzle.
Feel free to look.

I've managed to stay well away from it so far, it's mainly just people thinking they can take decent photos on their phone by adding a 'filter'

I'm tempted though, so tempted...

Like most things though, it depends on you. Don't follow people like that, and you'll never see it. There are plenty of very good photographers using Instagram if that's who you want to follow.

It's like people complaining about the "what I ate for dinner" posts on Facebook - they're your friends, deal with it. ;)

Back