Instagram - share your user name

what's instagram.. no seriously what is it?

Like mik0m, not really sure what it is. I have a PhotoBucket account, is it another of those photo storage sites?

Pete

Had a ferret around Google, seems like it's only for mobile phone piccies.

Pete

@markjgledhill

@Cg_Girl ... I only post occasionally as I've not shot anything for far too long!

I'm probably already on this list, I know I added it somewhere but hell it won't hurt :D

hobs_hobson is mine.
Just started a 365 - one photo per day project for 2015 on there.

andy0534 please have a follow and I'll follow back.

ts446 is me, recently posted a few pictures and followed a few people.

Just started to try and use it more than i have in the past, twitter too (@ts446photo), still don't really get all this social media malarkey but I'm giving it a go.

whodareswins1

@MHARRISIMAGES

:) Ive been using the 'No Crop' Instagram app so I can post non-square pictures. I quite like it!

I'm giving it another go. Just started today and not much stuff there yet but planning to update it regularly. Just followed most of you guys from this thread. Would be nice to get some new followers who enjoys photography as much as I do.
What do you think about watermarking images on instagram?

https://instagram.com/strad_photography/

I
What do you think about watermarking images on instagram?

There are a lot of accounts built entirely on 'reposting' others' shots. Some use apps that reference your account. Others tag you as the source in the description, but of course, plenty don't.

A watermark with your Instagram account name maybe worthwhile, but I still doubt you would get much benefit from it.

Had a ferret around Google, seems like it's only for mobile phone piccies.

Pete

Actually, that's quite a common misconception. Once you open the app and click the camera icon, you can either take a photo on the phone or choose any photo on the phone's memory. So you can easily transfer your camera shots onto your phone and upload them onto instagram, which is what I do with mine... Hint hint
@rowanibbekenphotography

Mine is robhooley167 It's pretty sparse at the moment, I've not had it long.

Back