Instagram - share your user name

Good idea .. .. mine is moeysimages .. ..

Look forward stalkers .. .. sorry, i meant followers .. . :)

Hello everyone - my Instagram is goodluxphotos :)

I've been on Instagram a while now with my old handle @rallysport and follow quite a few TP'ers but have recently set up a new one - @goexplore.ae. Travel photography from here in Dubai and wherever I go, really.

I joined, saw you could only post from a mobile device, now my account is covered in cobwebs with no pictures as taking pics with my phone isn't something I enjoy, or use for anything other than happy snaps. The workflow of loading images to the phone then posting is a ballache.

I am amazed that with no photos, I still have 20 followers. I mean, what are they following exactly??

Last edited:
I joined, saw you could only post from a mobile device, now my account is covered in cobwebs with no pictures. The workflow of loading images to the phone then posting is a ballache.

I am amazed that with no photos, I still have 20 followers. I mean, what are they following exactly??

You must have pretty cobwebs :D

Instagram User name is a bit boring and so is the stuff i post.
domrodgers

I joined, saw you could only post from a mobile device, now my account is covered in cobwebs with no pictures as taking pics with my phone isn't something I enjoy, or use for anything other than happy snaps. The workflow of loading images to the phone then posting is a ballache.

Create an export preset to send JPEGs straight to Dropbox, then (besides clicking export on your computer) the process to post to Instagram is no different than posting a photo taken with your phone. (y)

Bot spam is even worse on Instagram than on Facebook, it's pretty much like Twitter in that regard.

Create an export preset to send JPEGs straight to Dropbox, then (besides clicking export on your computer) the process to post to Instagram is no different than posting a photo taken with your phone. (y)

Bot spam is even worse on Instagram than on Facebook, it's pretty much like Twitter in that regard.
These are my friends on FB, the apps obviously linked and sent out a suggestion for me, they must be disappointed!

whodareswins1

domrodgers
It took me ages to think of this.
I wanted something that reflected who i am and something that said I'm an adult :LOL:

But seriously it's because i had no idea what i was doing when i set it up and this is what instagram gave me, because it's the beginning of my email.

I would rather have had my user name from here (nostromo), because that has a meaning to me.
If you want to be bored I'll explain.

Boring, boring, boring

Last edited:
domrodgers
It took me ages to think of this.
I wanted something that reflected who i am and something that said I'm an adult[emoji38]
But seriously it's because i had no idea what i was doing when i set it up and this is what instagram gave me, because it's the beginning of my email.

I would rather have had my user name from here (nostromo), because that has a meaning to me.
If you want to be bored I'll explain.

Boring, boring, boring

Yep go on bore me [emoji12] [emoji23] Nostromo is a cool user name. Why don't you change it?

Yep go on bore me
emoji12.png
emoji23.png
Nostromo is a cool user name. Why don't you change it?
Ok
In the original Alien film, the space craft that the crew are in is called The Nostromo.
Which in its self isn't too wonderful.
So why use it you may ask, well my mum worked on that film making stuff, e.g. The Alien suit, parts of the interiors of the ships and stiff like that. She was a sculptor and model maker in many films, but this is one of my favourites along with the original Star Wars films.
My Dad and younger brother also do this sort of thing on films. I could have used a character name from one of the other films they've worked on but, yoda, Lara croft or the Goblin King (labyrinth) aren't really me.
So there you go, I am nostromo, it also goes with my avatar.

If you're reading this, then you've made it to the end, will done.

Ok
In the original Alien film, the space craft that the crew are in is called The Nostromo.
So why use it you may ask, well my mum worked on that film making stuff, e.g. The Alien suit, parts of the interiors of the ships and stiff like that. She was a sculptor and model maker in many films, but this is one of my favourites along with the original Star Wars films.
My Dad and younger brother also do this sort of thing on films. I could have used a character name from one of the other films they've worked on but, yoda, Lara croft or the Goblin King (labyrinth) aren't really me.

That is one of the best user name explanations ever and by no means boring in the slightest!
One thing I will say is Im soooo jealous, all that creativity.. WOW![emoji7]

Ok

Ok, so you win the Internet for today. Awesome story!!

And on the flip side, i'm woolster80 - my surname is Woolley and I was born in 1980.

Worst.....username.....story........ever

Haha steelerdean isn't so bad though :D
I'm sure there used to be a share your username thread at some point, maybe it's about time another was done

Haha steelerdean isn't so bad though :D
I'm sure there used to be a share your username thread at some point, maybe it's about time another was done
I'm afraid it gets worse - I support the Sheffield Steelers and my first name is Dean - steelerdean

So yeah, thanks for showing me that there is an fact an even worse username story than my Instagram one! :LOL:

Back