Introducing the new, free, TP mobile app. Now on iPhone/iPad !

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
It's here folks!
If you have an android phone and aren't happy with navigating the full TP site from your phone's browser, then this is for you.

Go to the Android market and search for Talk Photography.
We're there with our shiney new free app, courtesy of the kind chaps at End of Time Studios who have customised their ForumRunner application for us.

Now normally, their fully functional ForumRunner app costs to buy.
But because we at Slack Media have paid for it...TalkPhotography members can use it to access this forum, fully functional, for free.

We do also have an iPhone version on the horizon. Infact it's soooo close we can almost smell it. We're just waiting on Apple to

give it the nod :)

So at the moment, Android users only.....Will update as soon as Apple have given it the all clear!

Edit : Now also available in Apple flavour!!

We do also have an iPhone version on the horizon. Infact it's soooo close we can almost smell it. We're just waiting on Apple to give it the nod :)

Well get a move on or grease some palms then! :p

It's a pain just using the free version! :D

(Congrats on the Android version though)

Software writers amongst us clickers here that designed it ?
It should save me finding the bookmark on the mobile browser, thanks.

Works ok on my HTC Desire... Will future updates all users to sign in and post?

Er.. It does now! Don't download ForumRunner...Download "Talk Photography Forums"

I can't find this on android market.

I find TP on the iphone alright - its more than acceptable to use. Will be interested to see the difference in the app

Unfrotunately there is no Blackberry version :( Only iPhone and Android.
The Apple version *is* for iPad too :) (Well, will be)

I quite like using the forum as it is on my iPhone but I'll be getting the app when it's out anyway, interested to see the differences/improvements.

Excellent work guys. Works on a ZTE Blade running Froyo (just in case anyoen was wondering!)

It's nice and whippy on my desire HD

Great work TP! This app is lovely and quick - top job!

Working fine on my Galaxy S

Well done guys, thanks very much. Now find a Blackberry alternative or I'm going to have a hissy fit and threaten to leave:annoyed:

If you can't find the sign in option, from the front page on opening the app hit the menu button on your phone...

I spoke too soon. It's not working on my Motorola DEXT running android 1.6 at the moment. I get the following message shortly after the splash screen.

Error
The remote server sent an unparsable result. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated.

Might be because I'm on a crappy GPRS connection in work. Will try at at home on 3G and WIFI but maybe it doesn't work with 1.6:shrug:

Excellent (y)

Now you'll have me need / want to go and buy an iPad all over again :bang:

[B][I]<snip>[/I][/B] All you i...saying the iPhone is [I]the best[/I] :thumbs:

Marcel said:
It's nice and whippy on my desire HD

Working well on my xperia X10 too. Thanks Marcel et al .

Works a treat here! Will it run on earlier versions of Android?

Just (yesterday!) bought an Android phone, LG GT540. Installed painlessly and now I can justify to myself the need for the phone :)
Still can't find how to make it turn the kettle on though ;)

:D (y) :beer: just testing smileys.... :LOL:

Back