Ipad pro

Name
Gez
Edit My Images
No
Morning everybody
I have just got an Ipad pro for non photography purpose and just wondered if anybody used them for downloading/viewing images and couldn't find any info re: cf cards, all readers seemed to be sd. Also whether it would be better/quicker copying straight from camera via leads?

You gain access to your media folders
through the Photo.app. via Wifi or Cell
or iTune.

I connect my camera via a USB3 - Lightning cable.. and download the images to Lightroom on my iPad Pro...
Once you get used to using your fingers (or the Apple Pencil) to do the adjustment.. it's actually quite an OK was to edit images on the go.

(and the cable/adapter I use is the one that Sassafras has pointed out in the thread above...)

My canon 6D transfers pics easily enough, and I can use the I pad to take pictures up to 150m away from the camera which is great for nature shots.

I have not used mine for downloading images, but for sharing files across devices I find Dropbox quite beneficial.

There is an SD card to iPad cable, but I've not seen one for CF card. I have loaded images onto my iPad straight from the camera via the USB to iPad cable.

Back