iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

If anybody is concerned with the Pup, there was a Warden standing directly behind me watching. When I pointed out that it appeared to be stuck he reassured me that it would be ok :)

When I pointed out that it appeared to be stuck he reassured me that it would be ok :)

What... :cautious: ... even with Chris around... :naughty:

08.gif

That's a pretty half decent image Tomas... (y) ... and almost a self-portrait... :naughty:

And that app looks pretty good too, might have to add that to the growing list... :D

Do you Best Camera... :shrug:

08.gif

Cheers mate, I've had a wee play with best camera but not too much yet.
I've been messin around with photoforge quite a lot (y) You can sharpen, do levels and curves adjustments etc ;)

Last edited:
Big girl's toys... :coat:

AKA... :shrug:

1. Kitchen Aid... for making cakes and other yummy stuffs... :D

4130904543_c3669f879e_o.jpg

TFL... ;)

08.gif

on me way home from work yesterday morning. Dam pot of gold was on the neighbours doorstep not mine :razz: typical :LOL:

on me way home from work yesterday morning. Dam pot of gold was on the neighbours doorstep not mine :razz: typical :LOL:

As long as you weren't driving at the time... :eek: ... great rainbow... :D

Taken with iPhone

Not showing Orangio... :shrug:

Have only just bought an iPhone (32gb 3GS) and loving it so far so here's one of mine

Brilliant colours in that one... (y)

Great all rounder isn't the iPhone... ;)

My favourite iPhone shot:
Distant memories of summer...!

Summer... :cautious: ... great shot and amazing detail for a mobilly and especially an iPhone... :clap:

Loving these guys 'n gals... :D ... keep 'em coming please... :thinking:

:p

As long as you weren't driving at the time... :eek: ... great rainbow... :D

haha after a 12 hour nightshift and an hour drive home I was in no fit state to hold the phone let alone control a car :p

no I was not driving at the time I car share so it was perfikly legal guvn'r

I've become slightly addicted to my iPhone pics. Here are few..

It is rather addictive isn't it... :naughty: ... I find it has now become my image taker of choice at the moment... :shrug: ... much to the annoyance of my charming wife who thinks it is a complete waste of time... :shrug:

Very graphic images Gordon... (y) ... liking those an awful lot... :clap:

Do you 'Best Camera'... :D

I started my iPhone career with a borrowed iPhone2G and Best Camera. Now have my own 3Gs and 4 camera apps I use. Best Camera isn't used that much lately. The first two above are Best Camera'd. I have more from the studio shot session of third image but they are nsfw so probably can't be posted here.

I like bold graphic images and these iPhone images are almost like an amplification of the style of image I create with my 5D and G9....

Thanks for the nice comments....here are a few more for you then

Stunning quality for iPhone pics Gordon... (y) ... had time to take a long gander at your iPhone Gallery on Flickr and there's some impressive stuff in there too... :clap: ... I love my iPhone and the sheer relaxed nature of taking pics I am able to enjoy with it... whatever the results... :D

from an enter shikari gig.

That is an interesting image Rhys... (y) ... is that intentional movement you've caught there... :shrug:

AND... here's a couple more from yours truly and my 3G S... ;)

With the theme = Scrawlings... ;)

1. Offensive Art... or tasteful adornments... :cautious:

iphone.jpg

2. Xmas Latte... festive beverages in our local kaff... :D

iphone.jpg

3. Clean Facilities... or not as the case may be... :shrug:

iphone.jpg

There's loads more but I don't want to bore you all too soon... :naughty:

Here's one from this weekend. Thought I'd try some George Hurrell style Hollywood Glamour portraits with my iPhone....

4181203490_800f87eabf.jpg

cant belive this thread is still strong keep up the work guy's will be adding some more myself soon

Shows how popular they really are for all sorts of photography WeGo... (y)

I'm still doing my one a day (at least) to BestCam... :D

But I must get some more up here too... :cautious:

still lovin this thread and quad camera again!!

no cats were hurt in the making of this image :p

Nicely done SS... (y) ... but how... :cautious:

If your asking how I managed to quaterize a cat without any lasting effect then :razz: a magician never reveals his secrets :D

The easy way though is to buy 'quad camera' by arts and mobile. They have a number of great apps most of which have found their way onto my phone :thinking:

If your asking how I managed to quaterize a cat without any lasting effect then :razz: a magician never reveals his secrets :D

The easy way though is to buy 'quad camera' by arts and mobile. They have a number of great apps most of which have found their way onto my phone :thinking:

:LOL: ... Cool... thanx... :D

SO... everyone will be aware Ven HATES the white stuff... :rules:

So, purely for the sake of your entertainment, I now have frostbite in my extremities... :wacky: ...

...after being stupid enough to venture to the garden for some poxy snowtographs... I HATE SNOW... even more now... :annoyed:

Here they are then...

1. Snow Capped... a pretty pink Winter flowering Wygelia topped with icing...

4194185499_2b0d028259_o.jpg

2. Snowmetry... a symmetry in snow... :D

4194193591_9f4576f4a4_o.jpg

3. Pawnts... the Beast of Sawbo is out and about... :eek: ... AKA Benson... ;)

4192088251_f701f1c80f_o.jpg

All taken with my 3G S, processed in PhotoGene and Best Camera, in the name of posting for your delectation and entertainment... :cautious:

Rolyratman: All excellent there...

V: That second isjust my sort of thing...

Here's a wee landscape from my drive from Glasgow to Inverness this morning....took the long way round up Glen Coe

4197539937_d835597f99_b.jpg

Rolyratman: All excellent there...

V: That second isjust my sort of thing...
Here's a wee landscape from my drive from Glasgow to Inverness this morning....took the long way round up Glen Coe

Well thanx Gordon... :confused: ... and that is quite a stunning image from Glen Coe... :clap: ... processed with TiltShiftGen... :shrug:

It was stitched with autostitch from about 13 images then Adobe's photoshop mobile app for colour and the blurry vignette in the tiltyshift stylee!....my first tilt shiftish image

Back