iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Samsung Galaxy S5
Got this (refurb) phone a couple of months ago and only realised recently how good it is at photos and video.

33074260752_5a966765c6_o.jpg

32847784510_f899c14b09_o.jpg

Thanks, Geof. Unfortunately, the Instagram app doesn't implement cloning. And if I brought it into Lightroom or PS it would lose the whole point of Instagram for me. But thanks for your feedback.
isnt an instagram a digital photo?...i shoot my phone shots onto my laptop..from the phone charging socket...??
my camera ones can be edited...and should be too!!!

here is my latest gaffe

godolphin house by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

hidden in this listed building is a modern lift...it was allowed providing it wasnt too obvious..one can see the slit window allowing the user to get light into the room it comes out in
NT godolphin house, cornwall

I've never had a cell phone of my own before so I thought it was about time I bought one. This is my very first shot taken with my new "iPhone 7 Plus".

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken of an elderly gentleman appearing to be "Deep In Thought"

Deep In Thought (1)-70001 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y)

George.

Last edited:
you can get better than honor..honour?? ate...erm 8
:D
if you want a dslr with high performance...get it quick...those bl***dy phone cameras are all to easy to carry round and with the internal pp suite are a temptation
its good to have this thread though
but i wouldnt give up my dslr...its the flexibility of having vairous focal lengths and control over aperture and speed which make one eventually get a slipped disc lugging them around but take wonderful photos...
and hey!! what would one do with the tripod and kickass bag

m_43656-1348519635000_469910.jpg

my daughter wants a camera which one can send email photos etc....

no country for old men i guess....

you can get better than honor..honour?? ate...erm 8
:D
if you want a dslr with high performance...get it quick...those bl***dy phone cameras are all to easy to carry round and with the internal pp suite are a temptation
its good to have this thread though
but i wouldnt give up my dslr...its the flexibility of having vairous focal lengths and control over aperture and speed which make one eventually get a slipped disc lugging them around but take wonderful photos...
and hey!! what would one do with the tripod and kickass bag

m_43656-1348519635000_469910.jpg

my daughter wants a camera which one can send email photos etc....

no country for old men i guess....
The spelling of honor is because of the brand :p

But yeah, it was the limitations of the phone camera that lead me to buy a bridge camera to give me more control. I couldn't quite justify the outlay for beginning down the DSLR route though.

The spelling of honor is because of the brand :p

But yeah, it was the limitations of the phone camera that lead me to buy a bridge camera to give me more control. I couldn't quite justify the outlay for beginning down the DSLR route though.

there are some top bridge cameras...i have a lumix Fz7 which is old hat but takes a good shot...
what you get with them is a super zoom built in

Back