IT IS FRIDAY!!

antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
And nobody is having a birthday today...:rules:

My wreckedness doesn't start til tomorrow haha. Got a day of waiting for deliveries and a night of cleaning the house to look forward to today.
x

Looks like we all need the weekend:D

:( My last day off work, well apart from the bank holiday :banana:. Going up to Berwick, Holy Island and Bamburgh Castle to take pics today :D.

THANK CRUNCHIE ... :clap:

3615608vo.gif

08.gif

Wrong I'm afraid. On this day 27 years ago I decided to grace you all with my presence.

Oh goody:clap::clap::clap:

Congrats and many happy returns!

Why is it not made known on the main page though?:cautious:

:LOL:

Hopefully im going to have a nice civilised weekend. Tonight straight after work im dropping some pictures off for the local village show competition. Then im off to a really nice pub (The Dun Cow) for a meal with my aunt and uncle (Who have come up from Sutton Coalfield) and loads of other people. Then a nice relaxed day with my aunt and uncle on Saturday, followed by spending Sunday and Monday with Miss MCT taking pictures somewhere. Oh, and I will be picking up my trophy from the photography competition at some point as well of course. (y)

Great stuff ... (y) ... sometimes Scotland is even better when it's CWW ... :shrug: ... less people and somehow evokes the minds picture of the place being all rugged and wild 'n stuff ... :cautious:

Have a great time whatever you get up to Ian ... ;) ... I'm sure we'll see the results in due course ... :D

:p

Shall I be nasty then, and tell you all that down here it is warm and sunny with hardly a light breeze moving!:D

Shall I be nasty then, and tell you all that down here it is warm and sunny with hardly a light breeze moving!:D

That was cruel Anton :razz: :p

Blue sky, 36 and light breeze here. An eagle is soaring over the back of the house but will he come close enough?

Happy Birthday Kev,

Doesn't matter that its Friday to me, I have got 7 days to go befoe my next day off, I am totally knackered without even thinking of the next seven days (including 13 hour shift tomorrow)

As it is here on the edge of the west country.

Would like to be out somewhere but I'm waiting for citylink to bring my camera home.

Its gorgeous and sunny up here in County Durham, and it has been all day. Its days like this I hate working in a room with a glass ceiling. I can see the blue sky and I can feel the suns heat (And omg can I feel the heat!) but im still inside.:( but only 20 minutes to go now for freedom!:clap:

Back