Its mugshot time!

GfK

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Hello.

I haven't been here very long and saw an old thread like this, only it was full of people who either A) I haven't even heard of, or B) Have removed their pictures.

So. I'll go first. Sort of.

One of these lovely blurry people is in fact me, eight years ago. I'll post a better one later if enough other people participate.

rest5.jpg

tsk tsk GFK if you want others to play along you have put something up thats at least in focus

this is a me multitasking taking picture of myself whilst playing with the s-video functionality of my camera, testing picture in picture works on my monitor AND watching a CSI dvd :)
originalme.jpg

BUT I get bored so here's one I played with a bit - Looked better full size in CS2 :annoyed:
me.jpg

Oh some folks like to know what tampering has been done. For this one I made two idectical layers with the photo on, solarised one and set the blending to difference this is what I ended up with. Probably could have just got the same effect by darkening or burning or some such but I was experimenting with diferent versions of the same pic blended together.

I think this should be a post process your own pic thread. You still have to be recognisable though!
:)

sp6kq.jpg

Only one i have :) From early september, if i can be arsed i'll get another one with me looking at the camera.

Jeeze Jonny you look about 16! Oh, you are!

This is the only one I'm smiling in that I have at work:

me_japan.jpg

OK... so it's a snapshot! :kaffeetri

CT.jpg

Hey Cedric, nice shot! GFK, that's not fair, you need a picture in focus,lol. I don't have any piccies of me on my puter right now. As soon as I get one I'll post it alright! :) You can kinda see me in my avatar anyway, :p

Jewel.

This is all I've got at work - a trivial one on taken on hols after a few beers.

self.jpg

regards

never one to take this sorta thing too seriously, here's one of me looking rather surprised/drunk

cimg00119jf.jpg

Here's the one that I was faffing about with the other day (which I mentioned in another thread recently):

gfk1105.jpg

Oh and in case you can't tell, in my first pic in this thread I was the shadowy one with the bass guitar on the left. ;)

CT said:
OK... so it's a snapshot! :kaffeetri

WOW!
You look uncannily like your Avatar! (I think it's the ears)

Mines in my Avatar and thats all you lot are getting :flipoff:

CT is that an RG series Ibanez? Love them....

looks like some of you hit ALL the branches when you fell out the ugly tree! :p

my picture is already here somewhere, you can rummage for it instead

Not quite a mugshot...you have to suffer the full body experience.
Some of you may already know I'm a slapper...

emotions5.jpg

Bachs said:

emotions5.jpg

I started out playing guitar left-handed (because I am) when I was at school.

When I moved over to bass, they only had a Fender Precision and it was a right-handed one. Had to make the switch. :nut:

mil.jpg

A year ago when I was young! Young! [well almost :D & had just suffered Welsh Rain (c)]

Bachs said:
I guess my user title will be changing yet again tonight...I forgot CT was a Moderator :shock:

Hmmm... thinks. :ponders:

;)

EosD said:
CT is that an RG series Ibanez? Love them....

Matty, I'm sure you asked me this the last time I stuck that pic up. It's still an Ibanez S Series. ;)

Bit cheaper than the RG Series. I like it, must admit - lovely fast neck and action for fast playing. So I'm told anyway. :LOL:

Who likes background bokeh.. :icon_eek:

This is me looking rather rugged just walking in from work.. :whistling

tim.jpg

busterboy said:
Who likes background bokeh.. :icon_eek:

This is me looking rather rugged just walking in from work.. :whistling

If you took that with the 300mm you must have the longest arms ever :D :coat:

See if I can find one of me, time we cleared the mice out

dod said:
If you took that with the 300mm you must have the longest arms ever :D :coat:

No dod my brother took this shot with his 20D and Canon 200mm f/1.8 prime.. :naughty:

EDIT

This could prove to be a rather good thread.. :beer:

Its good to see what fellow members look like.. :LOL:

lol CT i think your right!

The S had a slightly fatter neck than the Wizard II on the RG series(iirc) i could get a 6 fret stretch off the wizardII, still better than my old Strat neck, which was like a baseball bat...

nice shots your all posting here, but wheres the ladies????

Bachs said:

emotions5.jpg

Bloody hell its Tony Christie.. :shock:

busterboy said:
Bloody hell its Tony Christie.. :shock:

LMAO! it is isnt it!

mind you Milou is doing a passable Damon Hill impression, and Busterboy is working on his Minty off Eastenders...

EosD said:
nice shots your all posting here, but wheres the ladies????

Not members here but here is my missus.. :thumb:

wife.jpg

And my daughter Joanne with her boyfriend James.. :)

Jo.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: It's funny you should say that...when Tony made his comeback and I saw a recent photo of him, I thought exactly the same thing!

Its the eyes...too close together :icon_eek:

tony.jpg

Here's #2 - my favourite environs :beer:

self1.jpg

To me, as much as anything, forum names suggest a particular age group. I was expecting Busterboy to be about 22....ish. Interesting thread.

regards

post deleted.

Back