Its mugshot time!

*cries at the age difference of everyone to himself*

Okay, here's me, complete with dodgy eyebrow through getting my eye socket smashed up ;)
dod1.jpg

Great thread......would contribute but uploadit not working :banana:

weddingphoto.jpg

Thats the best one of me and my good lady :) (OK it was taken in 2000 :D), or was it 2001. 2001 I think.

Bod, who did the photos? I'll get the sod for ya! :LOL:

lol we didn't have a photographer ;)
It was a wedding 'on the cheap' so to speak :D

Marcel said:
lol we didn't have a photographer ;)
It was a wedding 'on the cheap' so to speak :D

Or were you in a hurry :naughty: ............. worried she'd come to her senses :nut: and change her mind :coat:

There was no rush - they could have waited another fortnight! :D

CT said:
Matty, I'm sure you asked me this the last time I stuck that pic up. It's still an Ibanez S Series. ;)

Bit cheaper than the RG Series. I like it, must admit - lovely fast neck and action for fast playing. So I'm told anyway. :LOL:

ive got an old S series myself CT, great guitar will the thinnest neck ive seen. S540 i think with USA pickups, looks just like yours but with shark fin/lightening inlays, love it (y)

Some great shots posted here, I have learned in the past that online presence can often be very difference to real life looks.

BTW Marcel..if you need any better shots of yourself just give me a shout. I have a few.

Marcel said:
Thats the best one of me and my good lady :) (OK it was taken in 2000 :D), or was it 2001. 2001 I think.

Now here's you having us all beleive your a bit of a porkie...when your actually a strapping hunk of a man :LOL:

I'm sorry, I refuse to comment on Marcel's photo on the grounds that its no sport....
lol

Hehe you're all welcome to feel free to post any comment about me you like. I'm a big boy I can take it :D

Steve, any photos of me I appreciate, you know I'm a self photo hoarder, what with my weight thing....I like to collect photos of me that various people take......strange arent I? :D

Given up trying to Photoshop some hair.....you can see the joins.

ian.jpg

P-E said:
Given up trying to Photoshop some hair.....you can see the joins.
I see what you mean.... actually it looks more like sunglasses than hair.

:LOL:

GfK said:
I see what you mean.... actually it looks more like sunglasses than hair.

:LOL:

Yep they are sunglasses :D .........please don't forward photo onto CrimeWatch ;)

Has this suddenly turned into a Reader's wives section?!?!?

fingerz said:
Now I know that's a Rockport sweater but it really looks like it says 'Rodent' in that photo.

Yes ave been known to be a bit of a rat at times ;)

He he he, this has turned out to be a very interesting thread. Nice to see all your faces. Lots of great shots boys! ;) How come I don't see any pics of the admin team though? :p Oh, I saw Marcel yes, sorry. Nice pic too Marcel of you and your lady. As for the others I don't see any. :nono:

Jewel

I've got a lovely one of Steve, although I wouldn't post it without his permission :)

Steve doesn't post his pics. He gets fed up of all the females hanging around outside his house and throwing their knickers at him. ;)

I'd answer that Steve, but I gotta sign on. :whistling

CT said:
Steve doesn't post his pics. He gets fed up of all the females hanging around outside his house and throwing their knickers at him. ;)

Shhhhhhhhh, I don't want my mrs to know where all her underware presents come from ;)

Great thread..

my picture is already up here somewhere, but for the purposes of transparency, here is my official photo....

*warning* you might want your ladies to look away now, i wont be responsible for marraige breakups...

medesaturated.jpg

women just melt into those dark, mysterious eyes.....

EosD said:
my picture is already up here somewhere, but for the purposes of transparency, here is my official photo....

*warning* you might want your ladies to look away now, i wont be responsible for marraige breakups...

medesaturated.jpg

women just melt into those dark, mysterious eyes.....

LOL I think I'm done melting now, whew! :LOL: Yes that was your original photo Matty. Did you crop it though?, cos I remember a snazzy little vest you were wearing. :p, and it's in black and white. Nevertheless it's a smashing shot of you, and those dark mysterious eyes of yours,lol :LOL: :D

hoi! its no laughing matter, my Gay vest i was wearing, it WAS a warm day!

i cropped it abit yes, makes you focus on the alluring eyes more see...

Just think, all those ladeez out there now...biting their lower lip as they gaze at my picture....squeezing their thi*edited for taste and decency*

Back