Its mugshot time!

Thought I'd bump this up since we've got a bunch of new members come on folks show us what you look like :)

Yeah - don't worry we're all wierd geeks here...

jewel said:
*ahem* speak for yourself there Arkady :D :p I'm sure they can make it a STICKY for newcomeers to see Gemok.

maybe make a gallery of the mugshots?

Surely you mean "Least Wanted" ;)

hahah
Like the PIFWC posters in Bosnia or the US Army 'Deck of Cards' for the Iraqi Ba'ath-dodgers...

Interesting idea. Who's gonna be the Ace Of Spades, then, eh, Rob? :)

To make a gallery I am guessing we would need the permission of everyone in the pictures before we could add them to it. It's a thought though.

.... and then every week Marcel would want to change his picture for one with his latest haircut (so vain).

;)

hmm
dont know how i missed this thread.....

but here ya go, ( look away now if you have a nervous disposition )

EPV0436aa1_filtered.jpg

MyPix

gallery idea is a good idea, could be split into 2 sections, your fantastic and wonderful site team(except DF, who doesnt actually show in photos)kind of like a meet the team thing, and all the rest of the members!

Steve said:
To make a gallery I am guessing we would need the permission of everyone in the pictures before we could add them to it. It's a thought though.

You have my permission for this if it goes ahead Steve..:)

Ok, let's bite the bullet and add a scary pic of me (taken last year btw...must get around to taking some recent ones!!!). I didn't take it, so don't go moaning at me about the wonky background...oh, and I had a haircut last week too :D

grey.jpg

Joe T said:
A gallery could be good. All members could email their pics to a mod. That would in itself give permission for them to be used in that way.

Thats probably a good idea actually.

I am willing to accept the pictures if everyone is ok with this?

Obviously you will only be able to submit a picture of yourself though. It might also be helpful to include your forum name/alias especially if you use a none related email address ;)

steve@thephotographyforums for all pictures.

No bigger than 600pix along the longest side and 160kb file size ;)

The gallery sounds like a good idea.......reading through I have to say apart from those I have met, some people certainly don't look like i'd expect.

Well I don't normaly like photo's of myself, but as steve has already stuck a sneaky photo up here, here is one of my own choice.

me.jpg

I have edited my post above with regard to the size of pictures.

Just to confirm... no larger than 600pix on their longest side and a file size of 160kb or less.

Once I receive 10 or more I will set up a gallery :)

Matty said:
gallery idea is a good idea, could be split into 2 sections, your fantastic and wonderful site team(except DF, who doesnt actually show in photos)kind of like a meet the team thing, and all the rest of the members!

:suspect1: :suspect1: :suspect1: :suspect1:

Sent mine...

Plus I can confirm that the photo of Minimeeze doesn't do her any justice at all...

Arkady said:
Sent mine...

Plus I can confirm that the photo of Minimeeze doesn't do her any justice at all...

Awww...you're such a smoothie Arkady :D

ok one fior me too, used in avatars all over the world and only photo of me in existance, (aside from one of me in my office, which was caught short in the bathroom)

me.jpg

Self portrait on a happy day , my kids say it captures the real me:suspect1: :innocent:

me.jpg

CriPPle said:
The gallery sounds like a good idea.......reading through I have to say apart from those I have met, some people certainly don't look like i'd expect.

Well I don't normaly like photo's of myself, but as steve has already stuck a sneaky photo up here, here is one of my own choice.

me.jpg

Well aren't you a handsome fella!!! Lose the glasses though and show off that face of yours. Wow.

Anyway I don't have any photos of JUST me. or digital either, so I guess I'll try and take one myself. Should be interesting,lol.

mrgubby said:
Self portrait on a happy day , my kids say it captures the real me:suspect1: :innocent:

me.jpg

ROTFL! That's a bit like my 'doorstep' face - reserved for Mormons and Jehova's Witnesses. :suspect1:

mrgubby said:

me.jpg

Put that on the mantlepiece, It will keep the kids away from the fire gubby..:laugh1:

Back