It's official... digital is crap...

I knew I'd regret that. It's OK... I'm disguise now. I have a beard. Like Clark Kent removing his glasses... no one will ever recognise me :)

On a more serious note, I've also lost 2 stone in weight... unasked for, and unwelcome I might add.

Next time I'm in Blackpool I will look out for a quite skinny man, stroking a beard, and wearing a "What would JC have done? " T shirt.........;)

Well I understand sarcasm or do I ?
I am obviously not allowed a opinion ?

Everyone's allowed an opinion - no matter how stupid or misguided it may be. However, be prepared that if you voice said stupid/misguided opinion, better informed people may well call you upon it.

What you AREN'T ALLOWED to do is make personal attacks on other members - hence the editing of your last post and the issuing of a warning.

No... you're just not very good at writing sarcasm then :)

If there was any sarcasm in the post you refer to, I must admit it bypassed me as well - which would tend to confirm your comment above...

So artists only manipulate and only purists don't? Quite a polarised view isn't it?
Do you break everything else in life down to such binaries? It probably makes life easier, but it probably means you truly understand little.

I feel insulted by this comment but it's ok ?

So artists only manipulate and only purists don't? Quite a polarised view isn't it?
Do you break everything else in life down to such binaries? It probably makes life easier, but it probably means you truly understand little.

I feel insulted by this comment but it's ok ?

If you feel insulted by a comment someone makes, please feel free to report it, where it will recieve the attention it deserves by members of staff...

Please do not derail this thread further (or edit out MOD Messages in prior posts) - just report it. Any more derailments will simply be removed and appropriate action taken to prevent reoccurence.

Oh - and please try and use the "quote" function in the forum software if you're quoting someone - it makes things much clearer for readers to get what you're on about...

Last edited:
Next time I'm in Blackpool I will look out for a quite skinny man, stroking a beard, and wearing a "What would JC have done? " T shirt.........;)

Damn.. you're onto my disguise.

Back