It's That Numpty Time Again - Who is up for it?

Last edited:
Paul, are these Bideford/Barnstaple? I'm gonna be mighty miffed if I missed a numpty wandering round my own town lol
I don't want to get you miffed (either mightily or otherwise) but yes, these were taken in the main in Bideford (Butchers Row is Barnstaple, but you probably already know that ...) ... :rolleyes:

Oh dear, take cover, I hoped Nick (@RaglanSurf ) might have given us all a chance this year, but he's just added his shots to the judging thread...:arghh::)

Oh dear, I am still waiting from my prints from Ilford. They emailed me to confirm receipt of my disposable camera last week (on Tuesday morning) and I was hopeful to get them on time but I guess I won't be able to post my results here.
Disappointed.
:(

Best of luck to those who managed to post in good time.

Oh dear, I am still waiting from my prints from Ilford. They emailed me to confirm receipt of my disposable camera last week (on Tuesday morning) and I was hopeful to get them on time but I guess I won't be able to post my results here.
Disappointed.

Best of luck to those who managed to post in good time.

Looks like it's still open at the moment, you may still have time?

I am not sure if it is still open. What I am certain of is that my prints still haven't been delivered.

Shame, I guess Ilford have been inundated by all the disposable camera numpties...

I am not sure if it is still open. What I am certain of is that my prints still haven't been delivered.

Too late for this time, but many folk in the Film & Conventional section use Peak Imaging who are very fast (averaging less than 3 days from post box to door mat when I was using them)... and if it was C41, I would use Photo Express in Hull, cheaper and with similar response times.

Ilford are normally quite quick...Last time I sent stuff on Monday and it was back by Thursday of the same week but that was C41. B & W is done in their dip and dunk so they may batch them together a lot more.

A few of my also rans, these have had a bit of cleaning up in LR/PS, mainly to lose the crap I don't seem able to keep off my scanner thanks to a house full of cats and dogs.

Whitstable Harbour

Disposable Camera challenge
by Yvonne White, on Flickr

Norfolk Broads, the less pretty end ;)

The North Norfolk Coast

There are more at the tail end of THIS album on flickr if anyone wants to see.

Last edited:
I finally got a reply back from Fuji why 50% of my photos didn't come out and all but 3 had this bad red tint on them,

They said,

The film has been exposed to a low level light leak (Fogging) when the
light has exposed the film there has been a reflection of something with
that kind of mottle which has exposed onto the film. The grid lines could
be from the backing plate which keeps the film flat in a lot of cameras.

Definitely light fogging though just how it has occurred. One big point if
the camera has been leaking light. If there are two frames or more taken in
quick succession and these aren't affected too badly and one or more which
has been taken and been in the camera for a period of time before winding
on and this one is fogged badly proves the camera.

Light leak is usually due to the casing being compromised, ie dropped or
damaged and light has managed to get into the camera case prematurely
exposing the film. Without examining the casing can't really comment. Out
of a gesture of good will we can send you two cameras as replacement.
Please provide us your full UK address for these replacements to be sent
too.

So, I have 2 new cameras. When is the next challenge :snaphappy: :snaphappy:

Back