Daily Jake's 365 Challenge

Not sure I like 264 matey but todays works well for me - nice lines with the bridge and liking the subtle colours of the sunset (y)

Yes sorry matey - meant 284.. was getting late yesterday and it'd been a very long day :LOL:

I know what you mean about things to shoot - im only on Day 12 and already had a couple of days where I've struggled to find something.. lol

Yes sorry matey - meant 284.. was getting late yesterday and it'd been a very long day :LOL:

I know what you mean about things to shoot - im only on Day 12 and already had a couple of days where I've struggled to find something.. lol

Pain in the ass aint it? Haha

Keep it going Jake, we've not got long to go! I love that autumn leaf.

Thanks Sarah

Loving 285 Jake , great composition buddy

Thanks Vince!

Ah, sorry to hear about the lady with cancer :crying:

I'm now further ahead than I've ever been with a 365 before. Lots of mine are very snapshoty too - but hey ho I don't think that there's any way you can be super inspired every single day. Some days I have two or three that I'm pleased with and other days it's a complete :nono: I am determined to finish this year though :)

Ah, sorry to hear about the lady with cancer :crying:

I'm now further ahead than I've ever been with a 365 before. Lots of mine are very snapshoty too - but hey ho I don't think that there's any way you can be super inspired every single day. Some days I have two or three that I'm pleased with and other days it's a complete :nono: I am determined to finish this year though :)

Like that Jake, simple but effective & we are all doing really well to have got to this point, so we now have to finish!

Thank you Sarah's!
I won't be quitting my challenge, I just want to get some good shots for the final couple of months.
No idea what to shoot tonight though.

Day 288

288/365 by JRTurnerPhotography, on Flickr

Headed out to Knap Hill in the Vale of Pewsey this evening to scout out locations for a sunrise. While I was there I thought it would be rude not to take a couple of photos. I waited until the sunlight was striking the clump before pressing the shutter.

Quite like the foreground on this one Jake - im not sure on the background.. :thinking:

Thanks Marcus, again the fishing peg I wanted was in use, I'm sure the guy never moves :LOL:
I was seriously restricted on what I could do with this one. The logs run right along side the peg, and I'm surrounded by trees.

Thanks Marcus, again the fishing peg I wanted was in use, I'm sure the guy never moves :LOL:
I was seriously restricted on what I could do with this one. The logs run right along side the peg, and I'm surrounded by trees.

I'll lend you one of my snakes - walk down with that around your neck and im sure he'll move :LOL:

Day 290

290/365 by JRTurnerPhotography, on Flickr

Stanton House Hotel sits on the outskirts of Swindon. I headed out with no idea what to shoot this evening. Ended up here. Quite pleased with this one. I'm trying to get out and find locations within 30 miles of my door at the minute, as I'm lacking inspiration in Wiltshire.

Day 291

291/365 by JRTurnerPhotography, on Flickr

I got a new tripod today, so decided I would put it to the test. This is pretty much as good as waterfalls get around here. Spent ages trying to clear the area, but couldn't access it all, and a few too many nettles to clear by hand.

Back