Daily Jake's 365 Challenge

Wow some absolute stunners here. I haven't done all the much landscape stuff recently, but I really want to try some more. I think you have pretty much mastered it. Excellent use of colour and light, I really like the woodland scenes and your long exposure and twilight images are beautiful.

Wow some absolute stunners here. I haven't done all the much landscape stuff recently, but I really want to try some more. I think you have pretty much mastered it. Excellent use of colour and light, I really like the woodland scenes and your long exposure and twilight images are beautiful.
Thanks Tim! Been trying to get outside shooting as often as I can. Back off to the Lake district on Saturday. Can't wait.

Just catching up on your latest ones matey - the new forum seems to have stitched me up and not giving me alerts when people post updates to their threads! :(

Loving the latest pics - the Parliament, puddy cat and pencils all work really well for me - keep up the great work matey (y)

Just catching up on your latest ones matey - the new forum seems to have stitched me up and not giving me alerts when people post updates to their threads! :(

Loving the latest pics - the Parliament, puddy cat and pencils all work really well for me - keep up the great work matey (y)

Thanks mate! I haven't been posting too much recently. I'm not keen on the new forum.

I really like the London shot being edited along with the London landscape of course. Nice macro on the pencils but the colour balance is a bit warm I would say.

Day 313

313/365
by JRTurnerPhotography, on Flickr

A few weeks back I had the crazy idea that I would visit the Lake District in a day, and on Saturday I did.
I left home at 1:30am after 3 hours sleep and drove through the night arriving at 6:30am at Buttermere.
A day of shooting commenced but this is my favourite shot of the day, and for once, a photo I'm really pleased with.
Ashness Jetty at sunset, which never really amounted to much, so long exposure was my decision.

I'm playing catchup again matey - still not used to how you have to search out updates on subscribed threads since the forum changes :(

Loving the latest shots matey - 313 is an amazing shot (probably one of my favs if not my favourite one you've done as part of this challenge) (y)

Also liking 316 - the wood, background and lighting really make the can seem to jump out from the shot (y)

Todays is nicely done - dare I ask if that was done using a light-box? :LOL:

Thanks Marcus :) Nope nor me, I'm still not a fan!
Today's is actually yesterdays, but no it wasn't! :LOL: Take a look on my instagram at the upload from yesterday to see how it was done.

Back