Daily Jake's 365 Challenge

Some excellent recent shots matey - 292 and 293 are my favs of the recent ones - you really captured the water well in 292 and love the loneliness of the tree and colours in 293 (y)

Day 297

297/365 by JRTurnerPhotography, on Flickr

Went to Castle Combe again today, but not racing this time. Instead we were at a test day for Litchfield Imports. This is one the cars being used today. Far left is Ian, owner of Litchfield, and the right, in the grey top, is Rob Huff, current World Touring Car Champion.

Just noticed 299 and 300 as well - love the colours in 299 and the line of the benches works well (y)

Nice capture with the wild pony - looks like one the gypo's would have around here :LOL:

Just noticed 299 and 300 as well - love the colours in 299 and the line of the benches works well (y) Nice capture with the wild pony - looks like one the gypo's would have around here :LOL:

Haha I hoped you had just missed them and it wasn't a case of you not liking them! Poppy asked me if the gypsies steal the horses in the New Forest, and I'm guessing if they're tame enough they might. There was something in the local news today about them being on our local disused park and ride, the photos showed about £200k of cars, brand new BMW's (6 series, X6 etc). I struggled in town gardens to find a pleasing composition, it's a bit messy to be fair.

Haha I hoped you had just missed them and it wasn't a case of you not liking them! Poppy asked me if the gypsies steal the horses in the New Forest, and I'm guessing if they're tame enough they might. There was something in the local news today about them being on our local disused park and ride, the photos showed about £200k of cars, brand new BMW's (6 series, X6 etc). I struggled in town gardens to find a pleasing composition, it's a bit messy to be fair.

Nah if I don't like them I'd tell you matey :LOL:

OMG not been here for ages - just love the first avenue of trees - hope you're going to go back there when they start to change colour.

Back