Name
Roy
Edit My Images
No
i-rm39tpH-XL.jpg

i-KBqM2RF-XL.jpg

i-29r9637-XL.jpg

Roy

First one is just a dog shot - nice, sharp but taken from a high angle, if I was putting this on my wall I would crop in tight to just the her face.

Second one, wide angle lens? She looks a bit distorted but cracking composition

Third one, great shot, taken from low down and looks like there is someone behind you she is begging to throw the ball for her, not keen on the white board behind her but if you were going to print it this could always be removed in PP. Great anticipating on the part of the dog, composition from you and colours from nature (and helped by you) :D

She a beauty Roy!

They not the easiest subjects as they never still are they?

Ralph nearly 6 and still think's he 1 ha-ha!

I like all 3 but then I just like cockers :)

no.3 as suggested just needs the white board cloning and I am not sure if I would would remove the ball as it does add to the picture?

Very quick edit :)

i-29r9637-XL_zps5d7aeec4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Christine and Mick,

I largely agree with your comments and agree I should have cloned out the cricket sightscreen :bonk:

Mick, Jess is 7 now and some people still think she is a puppy ! so active and playful but you know this eh ?

Roy

She certainly doesn't look 7 !

I Have a german shepherd as well who is younger but he knackered when Ralph just getting started ha-ha!

Look forward to more pics of her :)

Very kind of you Mick,

"Look forward to more pics of her"

You don't want to say that Mick, I have hundreds. :love:

I also have a black Lab, he is 12 now a senior citizen I guess.

Here is Jess having a game of catch.

160428418_k6QzR-XL.jpg

160428456_6yjUq-XL.jpg

160428489_RqoE8-XL.jpg

160428518_yE8ZS-XL.jpg

160428564_LTTx3-XL.jpg

Roy

Last edited:
That a lovely set Roy :)

Ralph is a tennis ball obsessive !

Mention the word B-A-L-L and he goes insane ha-ha!

Gorgeous dog but I'm slightly biased too!!! Love the ball catching ones. They would look lovely printed out and put on the wall. Mine is now nine and still acts like a one year old too!!!

Back