Jessops. 8gb. Sandisk Ext. III CF card. £27.50 or less collected

Cop a load of this!
Jessops are now selling SanDisk 8GB Extreme III cards for . . .wait for it! £5.20
Yes! you read it correctly - £5.20 (use Jessops code: jessops5)
Stock is in very short supply, but I got mine (30MB/s) today from Walsall.
The price on the Box still reads £55
Best of luck . . .

Wish my store had some :(
Lucky buggers getting them at a fiver!

All gone anywhere in the sussex area :( £5.50 would have been a bargin!!!!

apologies for the edit

THIS IS A BIG CON !!!!

Just been into the Horsham branch and they have two 8GB Sandisc III cards hanging on the shelf - priced at £69.

When I spoke the guy behind the desk he told me that he would sell them to me for £69. The only way he would sell them for £5.50 is if it was reserved through the website and I collected. Went back to the office, tried reserving on line for collection only for the website to say the Horsham branch did not have any in stock. LIES, ALL LIES. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Just sums up what a rubbish company Jessops are, and confirms why I stopped shopping there years ago and switched allegiences to Park Cameras where you get got honest service.(y)

Their website is broken. There are still links on the Memory Cards page to bargain prices (£5.50 for the 8GB SD Extreme III), but the page it links to is invalid and it just takes you back to the homepage :(

I somehow got an Extreme IV 8Gb for £8. Think she picked the wrong box and applied 90% discount.
I left with a :D

THIS IS A BIG CON !!!!

Just been into the Horsham branch and they have two 8GB Sandisc III cards hanging on the shelf - priced at £69.

When I spoke the guy behind the desk he told me that he would sell them to me for £69. The only way he would sell them for £5.50 is if it was reserved through the website and I collected. Went back to the office, tried reserving on line for collection only for the website to say the Horsham branch did not have any in stock. LIES, ALL LIES. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Just sums up what a rubbish company Jessops are, and confirms why I stopped shopping there years ago and switched allegiences to Park Cameras where you get got honest service.(y)

If they were priced up at £69 I suspect they were the new Extreme cards (60mbs) and not the Extreme III cards as these are priced at £55 - might explain why they couldn't find them :shrug:

on these stock items, if the discount is applied before it gets to his till, it doesn't affect the managers discretionary discount. so these will be website only
just looked, only 1 place has any in stock now
good bargain for 8gb whatever the specification

Back