Jimmy Tourettes sings 'Angels'.

Don't click the link if you're easily offended

In fairness, with the constant stream of swearing taking attention away from the song, it's not actually as offensive as the original. ;)

He looks like Ricky Gervaise and the whole thing looks more like a sketch taking the P out of Toutettes sufferers arther than a genuine clip of a sufferer singing.

This guy is definitely genuine Clicky Linky Thing.

He has a blog and does many videos on his Tourettes. He is also has high functioning Autism and some of the videos he posts are really quite harrowing. Qudos to him and his family for sharing their experiences.

He looks like Ricky Gervaise and the whole thing looks more like a sketch taking the P out of Toutettes sufferers arther than a genuine clip of a sufferer singing.

Having watched the video carefully, I have come to the conclusion that he is genuine. Most imitators either don't know enough about Tourettes to do it properly or don't understand the nature of the tics to imitate them accurately.

He's the real deal. Check out the vid on you tube of him singing 'Crazy; by Patsy Cline. :D

You got to admire the guy. :shrug:

brought tears to my eyes... funniest thing I ahve seen in yonks... now sharing it on my FB as well :)

He looks knackered at the end but still manages one last funny :)

Should we be laughing? well yes he put it out there..

That very last tic at the end...almost looks like it's an enjoyable one :p

Back