Daily JohnN's attempt at a 366 project for 2012 (failed - I missed a day!)

Cheers guys - I'll post up a couple when I've got through them, but sadly my project will most likely break - I'm sending my camera away to Sigma to get the 50-500 properly calibrated, that in addition to alot going on at work and I doubt I'll even get the PnS going much!

Grrr, I knew something would get me!!!

Cheers guys - I'll post up a couple when I've got through them, but sadly my project will most likely break - I'm sending my camera away to Sigma to get the 50-500 properly calibrated, that in addition to alot going on at work and I doubt I'll even get the PnS going much!

Grrr, I knew something would get me!!!

Use your phone - that's what I do.

Well a lot of photo's since I last called in (y) great to see your challenge still going great guns (y) I have to say though my pick of the bunch is your little girl with her camera (y) wonderful (y) but god these junior members are getting young :cautious:

Matt

Pp in a couple, but generally ISO

Oh, give it time - she wanted to play with mine, so eventually I got her her own, lol and now it sits in a bag doing nothing much - hey thats kids for you though.

Well, last day with the PnS - the real camera will apparently be back tomorrow :)

Wel yesterdays shot was just luck as I did it as a fall-back shoot, which was just as well as I got a call from work saying come in now!

Lunch by magsnorton, on Flickr

Todays is a little odd, but hey...

I did try it as B&W but it lost the mucus and we just can't have that :D

...in a jar... by magsnorton, on Flickr

Right thats the end of that point and shoot nonsense, lets get back to a better quality of image - well not the content or subjects, but at least back to the DSLR.

Well I had another image here before of a Tulip, but this I think is much better.

Sharp Duck :) by magsnorton, on Flickr

Last edited:
Another B&W one for today - I went back to the fair in case you think I was cheating ;)

Magister by magsnorton, on Flickr

lol, sadly it might be off back - this time with the Sigma 70-200 2.8!

Todays a bit of a family snap again - clocked up 9.5 hours for work (despite unusually being off today) and there may be more yet - started just before midnight, went on till 3am, then continued from 9:30!

Anywa here's Chocky Chops :)

Chocky chops.. by magsnorton, on Flickr

Now back to SLR shots again, no it hadn't been sent away, I was just lazy on the previous days - I think I was making up for using a tripod on the 8th!!

120512_0472 by magsnorton, on Flickr

Tudor tactics by magsnorton, on Flickr

Cheers - I did like how the Tudors turned out.

Right now for the next batch....

Again a load of fillers as I admit now that I'd done a 52 project instead now!!

Anyway the last one I do quite like - 147 shots (before buying the nice phototrigger) and I get two I'll actually keep, this was done as a what I could get before dropping £200 on expensive toys!

New Toy by magsnorton, on Flickr

Polishing a t**d by magsnorton, on Flickr

Bee Wing by magsnorton, on Flickr

Welcome the torch by magsnorton, on Flickr

Make a splash by magsnorton, on Flickr

Lol, did you notice the title of that one? As you may have guessed pre post processing it really wasn't good at all!

Hmn... did the browser pack up on you?

I was trying to figure out if I'd typo'd a word or something...

Anyway here's today's offering - I missed focus on this shot but preferred the back-lighting so it won out in the end.

Stem by magsnorton, on Flickr

Lets hope so, it arrives tomorrow :)

Today I found myself out on a wee wander as my daughter was round at a friends for tea.

I took quite a few I liked and perhaps this is the best of them - but I'm not sure.

Signets by magsnorton, on Flickr

Bar for getting them out of the wrapper for the pick of the day I've not touched them yet!

The good weather plus a heavy (although its beginning to feel like the norm) workload has meant I've not feel like playing in.

Anyway as often is the case theres a bit of a backlog.

New Triggers by magsnorton, on Flickr

Another long day at work... by magsnorton, on Flickr

Vents by magsnorton, on Flickr

Under the peir by magsnorton, on Flickr

I spent ages waiting patiently and in the end this was the best of em... :(

Best of a bad crop by magsnorton, on Flickr

Robin by magsnorton, on Flickr

Back