Just ordered a new lens...

Hah ! So you DID go for that early crimbo pressie after all then ... :cautious:

Good on yer Joe... ;)

:p

Oooh, ya beauty, wish you'd held off announcing until tomorrow though, BoE might not cut interest rates after all :p

I`m torn between this and 200-400,dependant on how much HMRC want in Feb........:shrug:

I think your right Joe, depends how much I have left after the end of Feb.....(y)

The 400 would be ideal with a 1.4, but I do like the versatility of the siggy, as you know, I don`t do a lot of hide stuff, so the zooms are more practical for me.

Mr Indecisive here.....:LOL:

how did you manage to sleep knowing it was on it's way :shrug: think i would have been to excited.
Congrats on latest addition. (y)

The last 2 deliveries have come when we were still in bed. I went to the window and called down and the guy waited until my wife went down to open the door.

How come you have to wait a day? When I miss a delivery they put a card through the door (Well most times anyway!) which usually says to wait 3 hours before collecting from the sorting office.

In this case they've taken it to a post office rather than the sorting office. Maybe becasue it was Parcel Force rather than Royal Mail? :shrug: Card says wait a day. :(

They know what's in the package and they just wanted to torment you. The delivery guy is probably a Canon user! :LOL:

Parcel Force just called and I was asleep :(

Gotta wait a day before I can collect from local PO :(

Good old Sods Law strikes again :(

You can bet your bottom dollar, if you'd have got up early, it would've arrived at about 2pm and if you didn't, it'd arrive first thing in the morning.

I'm with madmitch, I would have hardly slept :LOL:

In this case they've taken it to a post office rather than the sorting office. Maybe becasue it was Parcel Force rather than Royal Mail? :shrug: Card says wait a day. :(

if its been taken to a local office , its already there, so no need to wait, and yes ,I am a post master, so what you waiting for, move yourself..................
well move:)

I've had a few parcels I've missed dropped at the local PO. Give the PO a ring Joe, the latest it will be there is this afternoon well before closing.;)

I've had a few parcels I've missed dropped at the local PO. Give the PO a ring Joe, the latest it will be there is this afternoon well before closing.;)

Or you could take the lazy option and wait until tomorrow's delivery... :shrug: ... if you can tear yourself out of your pit you lazy bugger... :naughty:

:p

LOL. I don't think they re-deliver though Ven - it's just lodged at the PO till you collect?

It actually makes more sense to me than trying to arrange and fit in with new delivery times or pick up from the depot. Mind you, the PO is just round the corner from me. :D♦

Am I too late to make my guess Joe ???

Errrrr...

Nifty 50 ???

Do I win, eh, do I ???

:LOL:

DD

Now if you had waited a day or two, you could have had a guess at his next lens! (My money's on the Sigma 200-500 f2.8) :D

What if you're only 1.8, 1.4, 1.2 or 'younger' :crying::crying::crying:

There is life before 2.8 you know

(y)

Sometimes, a wide hole can be a good thing and a wider one a better thing :naughty:

DD

New keyboard time!!!

Sometimes, a wide hole can be a good thing and a wider one a better thing :naughty:

DD

Dave I think it's time you changed your avatar. Just glanced at your avatar, thought it was a woman, and then i read this... :p

Still waiting for those pictures of it joe...:bat:

Back