just regestered need some help

Name
Roy
Edit My Images
No
am a ohotography studio owner in lebanon and i need some help witht cameras
if anyone can help plz reply by anything so i know this woks

Your post has worked fine. Welcome to the site. What do you specifically want to know? There are great guys on here with loads of advice to offer.

hey sara thx for rplying i thought no no one will , u c my dad was a photographer but he dosent know much about the buisness he just picked it up when he was growing up so he dosnt know much in details about cameras and editing programs , so i thought someone here could help by answering my questions
first do you know if a canon 300d is considerd as a proffesional camera ?
and what about 20d? *** these are the ones i use

welcome to the site :wave:

ime sure those with canon knowledge will help you

im nikon so not much help...

but anything else i can help with ask away...

The 20D is a better specification than the 300D.

Bob

Canon would say that the xxxD are consumer grade. xxD are advanced amateur / semi pro and xD cameras are really for professionals and will stand up to the demands of full time use, both in terms of image quality, reliabilty and resiliance against knocks and weather.

But if you're using it in a professional capacity, then it becomes a professional camera ;)

hey man you are perfect we just bought a nikond2hs and it keeps adding cyan to the pictures you think you can help ?
and is it considerd proffesional enough ?

thx , what program do you use back in the uk to edit pictures ?
we use photoshop do you think theres a better faster program
*** we somtimes fix about 300 to 1000 pic a day

hey man you are perfect we just bought a nikond2hs and it keeps adding cyan to the pictures you think you can help ?
and is it considerd proffesional enough ?

Maybe the white balance is off/set incorrectly? Check if it is set to Auto - letting the camera "best guess" at what it thinks is the best setting....

The D2H is a fantastic camera and if its giving shots with too much cyan try to adjust the white balance

If you get stuck pm me as this is the camera I had before and can send you the manual if you need it

does anyone know anything about the blue backround witch should be very easy to remove when editing photos *** we cant remove it easely

chromakey backgrounds
photoshop with lightroom or aperture
if you need to fix photos you're doing something wrong.

With cameras which are quite old now, try and locate a copy of Rawshooter Essentials 2006 or Rawshooter Premium 2006

Are you actually looking to chroma the images????
There are simpler and less expensive ways, if thats what you're trying to achieve?

Back