Kingfisher today :) (Pic added)

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken today, 1D MK3, 600 F4 with 1.4 TC rested on the hide windowsill.

Kingfisher1%7E0.jpg

The fish is just seeing its life flicker before its eyes at this point ;)

Kingfisher2%7E0.jpg

Brilliant. The second is especially poignant.

The kingfisher now joins the Long tailed Tit on my list of must capture.

You lucky, lucky beggar!!

Ian I hate you :razz:

I desperatly want to get a shot of a Kingfisher, even if it's only one in my life time. And now you've gone and set the benchmark so bleedin' high :p

But seriously, those are absolutley stunning Kingfisher shots mate, about the best I've seen :clap:

Only one word - stunning!

#1 is probably one of the best Kingfisher shots I've seen.

:clap:

Ian I hate you :razz:

I desperatly want to get a shot of a Kingfisher, even if it's only one in my life time. And now you've gone and set the benchmark so bleedin' high :p

But seriously, those are absolutley stunning Kingfisher shots mate, about the best I've seen :clap:

LOL

Well if you are ever up near Northampton mate with ya camera, give me a shout, this is 30 minutes from home :)

LOL

Well if you are ever up near Northampton mate with ya camera, give me a shout, this is 30 minutes from home :)

I'd love to. I think I'd hire a 500 or 600 from Stewart though, I don't think my 100-400 would have the reach :nono:

Corr, exposure is spot on, fantastic feather detail and colours/tones.

You're just showing off now, arent you Ian:woot::p;)

Throws camera in bin. I give up this togging game these are just to good

Stunning shots again Ian (y)

Nice set Ian (y)
I just love the expression on the fish as realisation dawns .........Oh..... Fk.......:D

Top notch stuff Ian....

I notice in some of the pics the birds are ringed......

Steve

Just stunning Ian, you have to feel for the little perch though don't you screaming with it's mouth open (y)

:LOL: at Ian's comment on the second shot. Poor fish!

im speechless, they are absolutely stunning, (y)(y):clap::clap:

Ohh man, how can I hate you so much, yet admire your choice of and quality of shots, #2 is just amazing, I like the humour, nature, compostion, exposure - you know what, I like that pic - going to bed now before I untangle the previously tangled two swear words and use them both at once !

Sorry Ian but I've got to join the hate club :)

I like the comedy of the 2nd shot but the last one wins, it just says "Kingfisher"

lmao i seem to be gaining a lot of members to the hateme club, oh well, whata pity, never mind ;)

Thanks guys :)

You git...........:razz:

:D

Just going through some of mine from the other day, nothing as good as these though.

These shots are simply amazing. The talent on here makes me realise how much I've got to learn! It's like I'm using a Polaroid! You must be very proud of these!

Back