Kiwi Jaz's 52 - Week 51: Health

I agree that it would be better with a cleaner background but the colour and lighting is lovely, and bang on theme. Well done! :clap:

Very well done... Bang on theme... I'm with the dark background crowd but good all the same...

Merry Christmas Jaz

Very well done... Bang on theme... I'm with the dark background crowd but good all the same...

Merry Christmas Jaz

:agree: Yes I agree, but it is a very good effort, and works really well with this theme...(y)

Merry Christmas to you...:wave:

The trouble with getting behind with comments is that it's all been said! :(

Music: I love the colours and DOF and also your words on this one. Your passion for your music shines through! (y)

Pain: Ouch - that would be painful! So spot on theme and again, I agree with the crowd who got their comments in earlier. :)

I hope you had a great celebration on Sunday. It sounds as though Christmas Day will be a working one for one of you!

Cheers :)

Jean

Had fun with this one.

Initially I shot my Garmin 305 heart rate monitor (I am a keen runner when the footpaths are not covered in slippery ice and snow!).

I then tried a still life with my Garmin 305 and my water bladder pack but wasn't satisfied with that.

Then I decided to shoot my Brooks Defyance running shoes instead.
Then I decided to shoot some multi-vitamins instead.

Then I shot my York barbell.

In the end I pano cropped a shot of my Brooks running shoes and here we are!
Shot with my nifty fifty at f8.0 for 1 second.

4207323778_ffe9b1370b.jpg

PS Many thanks for your Christmas wishes and Merry Christmas to you too!

I am not actually working but will be away on holiday on Christmas day (good excuse to open presents early and have an extra Christmas meal!)

Last edited:
Wow - I'm exhausted just reading the list of all that healthy equipment!

I think you've chosen well though - that's an interesting shot and I didn't immediately work out what it was. It's not easy to get a 'different' angle on a fairly everyday object but you've succeeded with this one. I like it very much. (y)

Have a good Christmas holiday with lots of merrymaking. :)

Jean

Music, bang on theme. good shot

Pain, very clever....hope you didn't burn your finger!!! :clap:

Happy Christmas too
Jon

Whoopsy, thanks for that Bruja. I edited it on flickr with Picnic and that lost the link.
Thanks again for the feedback guys..I am learning a lot.
And once again..have a fantastic Christmas!

Great idea with the runners. To nit pick I'd like to see them closer to white. Nice shot all the same (y)

Wow way to healthy for me...:LOL:

it's a good take on the theme...and a great view of the running shoe...I like it..(y)

I like this and think it is a great take on the theme. :clap: I'd be interested to see it in a contrasty black and white?

Pain - bloody hell - ouch!! :) Thats dedication! Good shot and theme fitting in spades - might have cropped a little bit of the empty space far left to move the pain point off centre a tad though

Health: I love that - almost abstract! Lets see a larger version please :) Great detail and very much on theme :) My first proper pair of running shoes were Brooks in '78 :D

Wow way to healthy for me...:LOL:

it's a good take on the theme...and a great view of the running shoe...I like it..(y)

Have to agree with Spartacus....you could also use it for texture:)

Health, very good Jaz (y) on them and an unusual view.

Back