Ladybird

Can manage to get up about three/four times a day for about 5 mins! then in agony again. :( improving very very slowly.
What is it that's worst, your leg? Don't know what the doc's recommended but one of those freezable cold packs helped me a lot.

disc is swollen and don't fit in spine, only way to take pressure off is to lay flat on my back. alternate hot and cold packs reccomended by doc, ok in theory, but i can't get up to get them or move to swap them over. :(

back off to bed now, can't sit any more, ow!

nite nite

x x x

I feel for you lass, been through it and it's not good :(

LB......great minds and all that stuff.

And who knows, it could be something to concentrate on in the bedroom once your back is better :naughty:

Nice to see you back on the forum at least (y) Hope you're recovery is a speedy one, if nothing else to save you from Joe's cooking :LOL:

I how she gets well soon.

I too had a bad back at the beginning of the year , and feel her pain :puke:

manage to get up about three/four times a day
:naughty:Bl**dy hell girl, thats more than i get in a month, Well done Joe

disc is swollen
Oh sorry misread the word Disc:LOL:

Seriously though, do hope you get better soon, looking forward to seeing 300 photos of the ceiling.
Dean:)

Aw sorry to hear about this. I would have replied sooner but I thought this was a thread about a ladybird, which technically it is I guess but a non icky bug type one. However it does sound like you can both fly, sorta ;)

please don't make me laugh too much, it hurts!!!! :(

the pain killers i'm on are serious stuff though, I am really high! but still in pain unfortunately, at least I can laugh about it:LOL:, but that makes it hurt more?!?!?!?!? can't win:D:bonk:

Lose the painkillers ... laugh ... feel the pain ... go on ... you know you want to ... :naughty:

08.gif

Yikes! Really hope you get well soon. Doesn't sound nice. :(

I think he value's his life too much Pete.:)

I sympathize with you Ladybird, same thing happened to me. Take it easy girl.
You taking Dihydrocodeine? I did, off the planet and further!
out_cold.gif

Lose the painkillers ... laugh ... feel the pain ... go on ... you know you want to ... :naughty:

08.gif

tried cutting down on happy floaty pills, didn't last very long tho! poor Joe found me on the floor, flat out in agony! it tok a chinese take-away being delivered to move me! :D:LOL::p

Back