Ladybirds are swarming

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

The ladybirds are swarming at the moment and are everywhere so it is rude not to take a couple of shots isn't it ;)
4036554385_e069e28553_o.jpg

4037305982_33ee635d47_o.jpg

4036554087_65f888a2c8_o.jpg

4037318982_ce9dc992c9_o.jpg

4037319144_d9dd8d5cb6_o.jpg

Crumbs Alby... you've got a few tanks around you I see... Are they harlequins ? Great shots too (y)

Sure have John, there are everywhere and I've had to close all the windows to stop them coming in:LOL: yes they are harlequins ;)

Nice shots Alby, I noticed a lot of LBs swarming here as well today, all harlequins.

Are they harlequins ?

Ab easy way to tell a harlequin is by the black markings on the bit behind the ladybird's head that form a rough W (or M if looking from the back).

Thanks all ;)
Mike these were all Harlequins too, it is the first time I had seen them in such numbers here but as there are a successful immigrant I guess this will continue to be a normal occurrence.

Some great detail, lovely and sharp.

Alby, do you have any pictures of Scorpions by any chance? I'd love to see them if you do!

Sorry Jaffster I don't although I have keep them in the past I don't think I have any shots, sorry ;)

The ladybirds are swarming at the moment and are everywhere

............except in my garden:LOL:

Love these Alby.........especially on the white b/g. Colours are really vivid(y)

Great shots - I really like the white BG, it makes them look more robust (y)

Excellent clarity and the lighing is good too, the muck is bit little distracting, but well done...

These are wild and apart from cloning out not a lot I could do with the surrounding unfortunately, I need to clean my windows more often I guess :LOL:

Thanks for commenting ;)

Back