Lakeside shots needed please..

Edit My Images
Yes
hi guys
I don't take pictures anymore but I need a couple of decent lakeside / riverside pictures featuring trees and reflection for my oil painting challenge I have set myself.
I want to see if I can get a painted picture selected for the nottm open this time next year but need inspiration, so I am asking if there are any kind soles out there that will help a chap with bad knees to get some shots, if not thank you anyway..

Let us know where in the country you are looking to get some photos and I am sure people will be only too happy to make some sugestions.

is this the type of thing your after in which case please use it/edit it to what you prefer

Scotney Castle in Kent

…if it doesn't have to be a clearly identifiable as UK lake
because it isn't…

I hope it may inspire you and gook luck!

Sulmsee%2051%20XDpp.jpg

Last edited:
WOW guys,there are some beauties there,if i could just ask that no architecture in them please, i have used this photo to show what sort of image i am after if possible, river wye ect..

Attachments

• GM1967.jpg
    GM1967.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 67
These are simply stunning guys, a massive thank you to all, i am hoping to keep most of these and i will pop back as and when i get one finished, please feel free to keep putting them up for me and i will collect them, all names will be submitted for recognition with my paintings and should i be selected i will treat the owner of the picture, Once again thank you all, just stunning..

Last edited:

As far as I am concerned, should you make
an oil interpretation of mine, it would all be
your talent and your work. I would be happy
to have inspired you but I don't feel I would
deserve any recognition. Just enjoy! :)

thank you..

Does anyone ever get to lathkilldale or any river banks?

wow even more beautiful images for me to mull over, as anyone got any with foreground interest too please otherwise a lot of the canvas will be plain, thank you..

Thank you guys, you guys really get around, this world has some stunning scenery..

Last edited:
wow even more beautiful images for me to mull over, as anyone got any with foreground interest too please otherwise a lot of the canvas will be plain, thank you..

Slightly different take on foreground interest. Mr and Mrs Churchill in bronze ...

Winstons view by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Once again guys you have come up trumps, saving most of these shots for future work, all togs will be credited, you have given me a lovely birthday present today, thank you..

IMG_1472321473.670156.jpg

IMG_1472321645.160772.jpg

thank you Dan. much appreciated..

Back