Name
Geoff
Edit My Images
No

Christmas has passed and the new year is well and truly underway, for me however it's been a couple of months of little in the way of creativity or desire to be out with the camera and photographing the landscape.

I have been feeling both frustrated and disinterested in getting out and taking any images let alone filming my endeavours.

So It was at some relief, that I have experienced that creative itch again and I decided to put some of my camera gear to good use.

An opportunity presented itself very recently with my photography that would allow me to get back into the motions of landscape photography and filming my adventures with the camera.

So for you unfortunate lot I'm back on the small silver screen with a short 6 min video showing my adventure at Ramshaw Rocks in the Peak District UK and I hope you enjoy the images I managed to capture in the less than ideal conditions.

I'm a little rusty so the images and my video do leave a lot to be desired, you have been warned
1f642.png
:)

I would love to hear your thoughts on my little adventure and the images produced, so why not leave a comment, like and if you watch on youtube please subscribe to my channel

49426152502_9f6401f546_h.jpg

Last edited:
Back