weekly Leebert's 2023 52 Project

Nicely lit with lovely soft shadows. Shame there weren't a few more pieces, could have made like an exploded diagram.
Fits the theme well enough as is though.

Great image Lee, is it on your bucket list to complete?

Horology, a dying art now perhaps. Nice, but sad, back story.

Incomplete.
Lovely subject, would look even better with some different lighting I think.

That's a really interesting image and well lit too. A good take on the theme, nicely thought out.

I like the way you've laid it out. Sadly the art of repair seeems to have faded with the younger generation as I'm struggling to find someone to mend a treasured clock!

lol great minds think a like. I very nearly went for mono too. :)

Nicely done, done well to get definition of the glass on both the black and white backgrounds at the same time!

Works for me :)

Very good, just like N1cky, such a coincidence.

Two great images Lee, I particularly like the b&w shot.

I like both of them a lot. Artificial is a very clever take and the transparent is very arty.

lol great minds think a like. I very nearly went for mono too. :)
Lol, yes!
Nicely done, done well to get definition of the glass on both the black and white backgrounds at the same time!
Thank you.
Works for me :)
(y):giggle:
Very good, just like N1cky, such a coincidence.
I promise I didn't see it first either - just when I was posting.
Two great images Lee, I particularly like the b&w shot.
Thank you
I like both of them a lot. Artificial is a very clever take and the transparent is very arty.
Thanks
Works just as well in mono as in colour.
Thank you. I didn't think about a colour version but I tend to favour mono images generally.

Thank you all for your comments. Apologies for the sporadic posts!

Liking the calibration cube, great idea for letters. Looks nicely printed too. Interesting choice of square crop, I feel you could lose the top just above the change in the wood and have a stronger composition?

Liking the calibration cube, great idea for letters. Looks nicely printed too. Interesting choice of square crop, I feel you could lose the top just above the change in the wood and have a stronger composition?
Thank you. I'll look at different compositions for the next free week.

Very nice images Lee. I particularly like the "knobs" shot.
Thank you.

Interesting lettering on the knife, and the patterns in the blade too are nice.

Getting a catch-up on some comments!

Knob(s) - Looks like another expensive hobby if you are an audiophile!

Letters - As a recent purchaser of a 3D printer I have a number of calibration cubes. Last one I printed has easier to use measurement sections using a depth gauge on a digital calliper.

Kitchen - A nice looking knife, with a high level of detail.

Like the morning shot, certainly sums up the time of day.

Rifling, I presume

Apple tree buds perhaps? Nice detail on the leaf edges.

The last shot of the bud really jumps out, gorgeous lighting and I like the ackground bokeh too.

Broken and Spring are 2 crackers.

Love the rays of light emanating from the sun and the backlighting on the grass works super well.

And the backlighting again catching the hairs on the edges of the leaf are great, as is the bokeh!

Back