Lego and other Minifigures

Shark infested basin...
View attachment 107483

4aa725edb5f1df40042b145c0b04a0a93ab62371d308c49ee7072f34dc1693ac.jpg

Okay...
How is he going to close that garage/workshop without busting the boat?

Well, it's not going backwards; that thing is already hard up against the rear wall.
The base of the bench we can see does not appear to have wheels, and appears to be fixed to the shorter bench on the right, so pushing it sideways will lose the bow to gravity. The front bit looks to be a jury-rig that's supported by a trolley jack on a workmate, and they don't have wheels.
I don't see anything obvious about this.

@Orangecroc , I think you may be on to something there...
Just to the left of where the towel touches the bench, there's a faint vertical line between two of the staggered hull tiers; it looks to be parallel to the gap between the two gun batteries.
That would be an ideal place to have a split.

I know the 23' long model of the USS Intrepid comes apart into sections roughly three feet long. Each section had its own packing case and the cases made the display stand once emptied. The model was first displayed at STEAM in 2010; the maker was then invited to display it on the real ship which is a floating museum in New York and the museum then bought it from him.

Last edited:
You have some very cool plants in your garden for these type of shots!

Haha thanks :) They`re just about the right scale too, for weird looking stuff. Just need some more figures now ;)

Back