Lego and other Minifigures

Ooh. Where did you find those glasses and bottles?

And where's the trooper passed out in a pool of vomit? ;)

Last edited:
Ooh. Where did you find those glasses and bottles?

And where's the trooper passed out in a pool of vomit? ;)

The picture of that trooper can only be shown after the watershed :D

My wife makes cards and I found them in the art and craft draws she has. She thinks they came from the shop 'The Range'

Have a look on fleabay. I just typed in, miniature craft bottles wine. Now I might have to get more :)

The picture of that trooper can only be shown after the watershed :D

My wife makes cards and I found them in the art and craft draws she has. She thinks they came from the shop 'The Range'

Have a look on fleabay. I just typed in, miniature craft bottles wine. Now I might have to get more :)
Thanks. Although my google-fu must be slipping as I can't find any glasses that small. Searching for 'The Range' threw up the Wiltshire Shooting Centre as an option as the tunnel it's in is known at 'The Ranges'. But there is a The Range in Swinedon so I might pay it a visit.

Ah, but having more luck on Amazon.

Last edited:
Thanks. Although my google-fu must be slipping as I can't find any glasses that small. Searching for 'The Range' threw up the Wiltshire Shooting Centre as an option as the tunnel it's in is known at 'The Ranges'. But there is a The Range in Swinedon so I might pay it a visit.

Ah, but having more luck on Amazon.

I just tried, bottles dollhouse miniatures on ebay. Lots of bottles and cans come up :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/Dolls-Miniature-Alcoholic-Beverages/47182/bn_1670702

Cliffhanger

There is something to explore here, for you Marcin:

a stack of two exposure where one is optimized
for the lam and the other for the cliffhanger.

Once merged, that would
  1. avoid the blown highlights of the lamp and the prop
  2. render a more dramatic, darker background
:cool:

Your are THE mster of Lego Dude, no question. Your sheer inventiveness needs to be applauded.....
So much so it has inspired me to keep buying lego figures that I don't need to try and do the same lol. I've got a nice little collection started but not really taken anything yet. Have picked up a batman and joker set, I will have to get motivated.

:LOL: Brilliant Dave /\

37328522292_1cc5e46c53_c.jpg

Oh, so it was yours!

Another outtake as I rev up towards STEAM in a week's time (eek!).

My display at this year's STEAM:
DSC01711.JPG

On the right is Lilliputia, Trooperville in the middle and some scenes from Starwarped in the distance, some of which I've already posted here. There are two monitors to the left, one showing the train-cam, the other running Starwarped.

DSC01714.JPG

Stormtrooper Gulliver in Lilliputia with lilliputian troopers queuing for ice-cream, pizza and the portaloo.

DSC01729.JPG

Trooperville where even the ladies wear armour.

Last edited:
Is that rebel trooper delivering, or attempting to steal the portaloo?
Did someone punch out that TIE pilot/death trooper?

In this trooperverse the rebel troopers are the menials so you'll find them delivering portaloos, driving taxis, serving pizza, etc.
The shadow trooper was white originally but he attempted to queue jump.... It's a scene I've posted here in the desert outpost but I needed that for the Lego Barbie Army and I thought it went well as part of Lilliputia.
DSC01720.JPG

All Darth wanted to do was use the loo to visit the dark side.

Back