Let’s see your best 2018 pictures

I did hardly any landscapes last year, maybe just this one, that I saw whilst out on a walk with my 6 year old (at the time) and almost literally at the top of the street, or just about half a mile beyond it.

being as it's the only landscape I did last year, it has to be my best, and worst. ;)

tp.jpg

32713725268_00089261b3_b.jpg

Not many worth posting this year but here's one that I liked a bit

Ross Ensign 16-20, Kodak Portra 160, one of if not the smallest medium format camera ever. Ross went bust in the early sixties because they didn't believe 35mm would catch on, a shame as they were on a par with Zeiss and Leica when it came to lenses.
Derwent Water by Andy, on Flickr

Not in the same league as some of the great shots in this thread but I do make life much more difficult for myself by shooting mainly with film on cameras and with lenses older than me :giggle:

Last edited:
Mine wont be up on peoples wall. I just love the outcome of this one...

This is the kind of photo that gives me a big smile. You have an idea. You buy a cheap dolls house trolley from Hong Kong off that well known action site. Wait 4 weeks for it to arrive. When it comes take it to the park, fill it with nuts and hope a Squirrel will come along. The plan worked. Here's Mr Fluffy Tail noticing a great offer on nuts, even though he has a shopping trolley full of them :D
OMG! Is That A 2 For 1 Offer On Nuts Over There by Skyline:), on Flickr

You can never go wrong with a sunset

This is one the offspring of the Robin we had in our garden last spring. It's now grown and has started to take food from the hand. It was hesitant at first but now happily sits next to me or jumps up on my hand to take a tasty snack :)
[url=https://flic.kr/p/Kz6qVB]
[/url]

Back