Lightroom Crashes

Name
Perry
Edit My Images
Yes
It seems when I use the crop tool and then go to the before / after view (side by side) Lightroom crashes - does any one have any ideas or has it happened to them as well
IMG_0563.jpg

Edit My Images
Yes
Does it happen with any image? I've had similar when moving into the print module with a certain template selected.

How big is your catalogue/number of images. I'm wondering if there's a corruption?
You could try creating a new catalogue, import a few images and try again, before reloading your catalogue and trying catalogue maintenance. Take a backup first ;)

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
I have just tried to recreate what you've described and no issues here for me, is this happening after todays update?

OP
OP
p3ryg
Name
Perry
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for the replies, this is a new install of Lightroom CC Classic and was doing it before the update and I was hoping the update may cure it.

When you say remove preview cache ... what do you mean and is it something I should do ?

OP
OP
p3ryg
Name
Perry
Edit My Images
Yes
This is now sorted - just in case any one has the same issue - it came down to my graphics card driver needing updating. Having done that it is now all ok.