Lindsay's 2022 Second 52 attempt - Week 39 ( Depict A Song)

Certainly solid and fabulous weather too. The last time I walked up a mountain in Ireland, I ended up sat in the bog at the bottom of it :ROFLMAO: It was very wet and peaty.

I read your post in the Olympus thread and nearly commented there. I have a little Olympus Pen F for when I want to travel light and find it such fun to use. The EM 10 looks to be similar.

Yes, the weather was superb and just what was needed to confirm our plan to move there!
The Pen F is a lovely thing (both original and digital Pen cameras).
Thanks for looking

Very solid. Envious of your trip - they are on my list of places I need to visit.

It’s very solid. That mountain won’t move.
Good colours.

Everything moves eventually :)

Nice shot Lindsay and welsome back!

This would make a great subject for a long exposure shot Nod.

This would make a great subject for a long exposure shot Nod.
I didn’t have my filters with me when I was there, but I thought so too - something for a future visit, using the D850 and ND filter

Interesting post Lindsay, not sure about the light being dappled, no trees around, but the light does work well to bring some sparkle to the water.

Pete

I wasn't sure about the "dappled light" - actually having now googled it and investigated, I agree I haven't hit the tech.

Reactions: Nod
Shot from the other side, the reflections might be giving the post some dappled light - but you'd probably have got a touch damp...

Definitely a post and I can see why you thought dappled light but perhaps not technically exact. Depends on the tech police :)

Nice mooody shot there Lindsay :)

@Peter123 a little one - a yearling I believe, one of a small herd being fattened up for the inevitable, the farm produces beef and pork alongside a riding school (I know what cheval meat looks like and no they don't!)

Close enough, I reckon!!!

Mildly odd that taking something away adds something - take away the bullocks and a bull becomes a boll***!

If he's being fattened up, he's almost certainly a bullock - sans the danglies.

Now?

Although a Friesian herd, I have discovered there is a "British White" breed and I wonder if they have been interbred at some point.

Back