Answered Log-in Problem.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I mentioned yesterday that I was unable to log on. I even changed my password in case there was a problem with it. I then signed in with it no problem. Today, the same happened. After three attempts I was locked-out. I left it a while and tried again,obviously, successfully.This only happens on my iPad but a password is a password.

Do staff gave any idea what might be happening ? I even tried with my old p/w to no avail but I expected that.

Perhaps it's the security settings on your ipad if that's the only time it happens?
I can send you a password reset to your registered email if you want to try that?

I'm sure that you are sure of what you entered but typing a password on a tablet can be a bit tricky. Also is your iPad using the same network connection as your desktop/laptop/whatever else you use?

Also is your iPad using the same network connection as your desktop/laptop/whatever else you use?
As he's currently in Italy or somewhere close, I would suggest that he doesn't have his PC with him :D

That's what I was thinking, he could be using a shared or dodgy internet connection and/or IP address

That's what I was thinking, he could be using a shared or dodgy internet connection and/or IP address
TBH that was my best guess also.
But as he is posting regularly, I guess we can mark it sorted.

Last edited:
Perhaps it's the security settings on your ipad if that's the only time it happens?
I can send you a password reset to your registered email if you want to try that?
Thanks..Maybe that will do the trick,then. I have changed my password a few days ago but if you think a reset on my Email will sort it let's try that. I had to try twice to log in on this session. It's definitely to do with the iPad. At home I use the iMac and only the iPad on holiday.

I'm sure that you are sure of what you entered but typing a password on a tablet can be a bit tricky. Also is your iPad using the same network connection as your desktop/laptop/whatever else you use?

Yes, absolutely. It is too easy to make an error with an iPad keyboard.I logged in very slowly getting each letter and number right and still failed.

TBH that was my best guess also.
But as he is posting regularly, I guess we can mark it sorted.
I almost forgot this post.. Apologies. I often do without an alert or forget which thread my post was in...but I keep taking the tablets..:D

I agree. Let's leave it as I eventually get myself logged in. We'll be back home tomorrow evening,anyway..from Italy.

Thanks both for your help.

Back