Which day for the meet?

• 16th july?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 30th july?

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RaglanSurf said:

You lot are going to be soooo jealous of the little baby I have just laid my hands on. Wait until you see the medium format goodness of the lubitel 2! ;)

Well, the good lady wife has booked a room for the night (she will be doing touristy/shopping stuff) so I'm all set. Thinking of travelling fairly light and just bringing the Voighty R3A and one of the MF Ensign folders not sure which yet. Getting a little excited actually and I don't normally like cities (or people).......:LOL:

Andy

and I don't normally like cities (or people).......:LOL:

Andy

You're not alone Andy, I don't like people and I like tourists even less :LOL:

Frig. I'm coming back from Denmark on the 29th... might have to sit this one out unfortunately, sorry. I should have some pics to show from my trip though. Which might not be a good thing, on the face of it.

:(

ped

ped said:
Frig. I'm coming back from Denmark on the 29th... might have to sit this one out unfortunately, sorry. I should have some pics to show from my trip though. Which might not be a good thing, on the face of it.

:(

ped

One good nights sleep is all you need! ;) Come on!

I can't even get out to shoot 15 minutes from home at the moment, let alone down to the smoke, but I'll be with you in spirit guys (y)

TheBigYin said:
I can't even get out to shoot 15 minutes from home at the moment, let alone down to the smoke, but I'll be with you in spirit guys (y)

We will rattle off a roll of something interesting in your honour! ;)

Might be up for this! Will be rolling with the ETRS & Yashica electro 35 GSN methinks.. :D

I am glad its not just me. Its led me to buy a bloody leica today! ;)

:D

you can't go far wrong 50 wise with the 1.5 Nokton, it's what I went for and it's a great balance of cost and performance. I think someone was selling a silver one in the classifieds, can't remember who though. The Zeiss 50s are all nice as well, and on film the warmness will be of use (if that's what you like?)

Still need to decide on LF or MF for this, and sort out a train as well

:D

you can't go far wrong 50 wise with the 1.5 Nokton, it's what I went for and it's a great balance of cost and performance. I think someone was selling a silver one in the classifieds, can't remember who though. The Zeiss 50s are all nice as well, and on film the warmness will be of use (if that's what you like?)

Still need to decide on LF or MF for this, and sort out a train as well

I am going for a zeiss if I can find one. Having used the zeiss lenses on the G2 I just love the pictures the lenses give.

Sorry I've been away. I'll try to find a link to the walk tomorrow evening or failing that I'll scan the book and link a PDF of it :)

Mohain said:
Sorry I've been away. I'll try to find a link to the walk tomorrow evening or failing that I'll scan the book and link a PDF of it :)

That would be great, thanks!

Hey guys. Really gutted about this, but I can no longer make this meet :(

Essentially as I missed an exam a few months ago due to illness, I have to take the resit as a first attempt. This sadly falls on the 3rd August. Frustratingly, if this was just any old exam I'd probably still come.

Hope you all have an awesome day!

Essentially as I missed an exam a few months ago due to illness, I have to take the resit as a first attempt. This sadly falls on the 3rd August. Frustratingly, if this was just any old exam I'd probably still come.

That's a real shame Woodsy. We'll have to sort out a meet up to exchange lens and cash, I'm in no hurry so I'm sure it won't be a problem.

That is a shame. Hopefully next time! I will go through this thread tomorrow and make the current final list. Anyone else who wants to attend, just shout!

That's a real shame Woodsy. We'll have to sort out a meet up to exchange lens and cash, I'm in no hurry so I'm sure it won't be a problem.

As I mentioned in PM fella, I'm happy to cover postage. If you want, we can exchange details in PM and I can get it sent out this week?

The problem is, I'm not really free until the first weekend in Sept, then i got stuff to sort out at home, I'm away for a week, and then I need to sort out accommodation for when I start my Ph.D in early October... meeting up might be difficult :(

Let me know your thoughts chap :)

As I mentioned in PM fella, I'm happy to cover postage. If you want, we can exchange details in PM and I can get it sent out this week?

The problem is, I'm not really free until the first weekend in Sept, then i got stuff to sort out at home, I'm away for a week, and then I need to sort out accommodation for when I start my Ph.D in early October... meeting up might be difficult :(

Let me know your thoughts chap :)

Have PM'd you(y)

Darn! I'm not available, just realised I'm shooting the London Triathlon. Have fun guys!

Hmmmmm,

Depending on current lady commitments, I may roll up to this. I haven't shot enough film of late.

Is there some screwy policy regarding use of tripods up that there londons?

SamuelHearn said:
Darn! I'm not available, just realised I'm shooting the London Triathlon. Have fun guys!

Pah, money over fun! Hopefully you can make it next time. :)

Back