• 16th july?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 30th july?

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gandhi said:
Hmmmmm,

Depending on current lady commitments, I may roll up to this. I haven't shot enough film of late.

Is there some screwy policy regarding use of tripods up that there londons?

Not in most places. The worst you can expect are stupid tourists, overzealous security guards and policemen unsure of the law! ;)

i've got me filum from ag photographic ,looking forward to next saturday ,,sorry you cant make it jon ,next time mate

Sorry guys im going to have to drop out for this :( sorry for the short notice but my ailing student finances took a bit of a blow recently so the cost of train tickets down will be prohibitive sadly :crying: i was looking forward to this but should there be another one (preferably a bit further up north) i shall forgo food for a week to come :D

just a couple from my last london meet with film

img252_.jpg

img250_.jpg

and lastly not one but two tp mods about to be arrested ( well they shouldve been :LOL: )

img208_.jpg

Last edited:
Just in case anybody missed my earlier post. If anyone is driving in from the west and wants to park close to a tube station, I'm 2 minutes from Northfields station on the Piccadily line and can supply 1 day parking permits if anyone needs one.

Just drop me a pm and I'll send you my address.

Sorry for being thick but are we still meeting at Waterloo between 10 and 10.30?

Andy

Sorry for being thick but are we still meeting at Waterloo between 10 and 10.30?

Andy

Yep. I am just about to post a final list of those that are attending and also a meeting place and time. Sorry for not being around but I have not been well!

Good man, hope you're feeling better.

Andy

I certainly am!

Right, the plan is to meet between 10 and 10.30am at Waterloo station by the shop next to platform 1. As necessary we will then take a trip to silverprint (http://www.silverprint.co.uk/) and stock up on film etc. We will then make a decision with regards where we go, perhaps using Mohain's walk.

Currently down as attending are:
Andysnap
Raglansurf
Raathistle
donutagain
dubnut
mohain
Ped (perhaps...)
Gandhi
Shutterman.

I will be bringing along my M6, an oly trip 35 and a lubitel 2, along with a selection of film dependant on weather and how I am feeling.

If anyone else wants to come along just mention it here. If anyone wants my mobile number give me a shout, it may help with meetups and lates etc.

Last edited:
It's looking 99% certain I'll be there. I haven't decided what to bring yet, If I'm feeling strong enough I'll bring the RZ67 if not probably a selection of old Nikons and maybe a Zorki or Fed for fun.

Jim I'll PM you my mobile number just in case the tube's on the blink.

I'll be bringing my Voightlander R3A and an Ensign 16-20 MF folder as I will have all my overnight stuff with me as well and need to travel camera-lite.

Andy

will be attending after a wedding meeting new lakeside so i will be showing up at around 12 or 1 will call donut to find out your location, will be parking at St Katherine's dock and running the district line to find you.

Nigel

Shutterman said:
will be attending after a wedding meeting new lakeside so i will be showing up at around 12 or 1 will call donut to find out your location, will be parking at St Katherine's dock and running the district line to find you.

Nigel

I will add you to the list. See you Saturday!

Just one more bump as its tomorrow! All excited and now considering which film to pack and whether or not to grab a bottle of rodinal and some wetting agent at silverprint tomorrow.

Apologies guys but I can't make it, got offered a free ticket to the cricket at Trent Bridge with some mates and I can't pass it up. Have a good time though and we want the pictures up quickly!

raathistle said:
Apologies guys but I can't make it, got offered a free ticket to the cricket at Trent Bridge with some mates and I can't pass it up. Have a good time though and we want the pictures up quickly!

No problem. I am not sure my nerves would be able to take the cricket. That pitch looks far too interesting.

Fun meet all! We will try and organise another so all those who couldn't make it this time watch out. I will put up a thread in a week or so once they are processed and scanned! ;)

nice to meet you andy jim and nick . hope the mrs didnt spend too much of your hard earned andy ( and the show was good ) a good day but my legs have dropped off cheers

Hi guys, just got back after a most enjoyable weekend. It was really nice to meet you all and I had a great laugh. Show was good as well and I managed a few more beers later on (bloody expensive one as well, not like in the Crown and Sugarloaf) and also spent a few hours wandering around this morning and shot off another couple of rolls. Hopefully get some shots sorted by the end of the week.
Definitely have to get another meet organised, I like London now even if it is full of cockerneys.

Cheers

Andy

i only liked it because there were loads of scantily clad females , oh and the company as well ,, Andy , remind me of the dates when you're in ( near ) Canterbury

Hi guys, just got back after a most enjoyable weekend. It was really nice to meet you all and I had a great laugh. Show was good as well and I managed a few more beers later on (bloody expensive one as well, not like in the Crown and Sugarloaf) and also spent a few hours wandering around this morning and shot off another couple of rolls. Hopefully get some shots sorted by the end of the week.
Definitely have to get another meet organised, I like London now even if it is full of cockerneys.

Cheers

Andy

Lor' luv a duck! You must mean londoner's from da east end, we ain't all like that. Know what I mean?

Great to meet everyone on Saturday, top company all day, I was only slightly surprised that Andy wasn't wearing a flat cap and clogs and he didn't even bring his whippet. I think a film meet 'oop north' next time is a good idea, Have just posted my rolls off to The Darkroom for processing so hopefully should be back by the end of the week. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's too although I think Jim will have to take out a loan for all the films he took, It's NOT digital you know, film cameras are supposed to slow you down:LOL:

Great to meet everyone on Saturday, top company all day, I was only slightly surprised that Andy wasn't wearing a flat cap and clogs and he didn't even bring his whippet. I think a film meet 'oop north' next time is a good idea, Have just posted my rolls off to The Darkroom for processing so hopefully should be back by the end of the week. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's too although I think Jim will have to take out a loan for all the films he took, It's NOT digital you know, film cameras are supposed to slow you down:LOL:

That was me shooting slowly! If it had been digikal I would have shot 700-800 shots! ;)

Ee lad if 'ad knownst tha' wantid me t'bring wippet I wudda dun.

Mine are off to Club 35 as we speak so should be back and up by next weekend.

Andy

Ironically I was actually in London on the 30th meeting with a couple of my uni friends or I would have gone with you lot on this. Not that I didn't take a film camera with me, one tiny little Pentax Auto 110 with outdated 200 speed film exposed at ISO 400. I got a few strange looks from some after I produced this tiny little SLR from an old digital compact case on my belt (the only case I could find that was big enough to fit it with a lens on! It was still to small to fit it in with the winder mounted though).

Got the first lot back from Club 35 today. I'm off for some midweek medicine in a minute but I'll pop a few up in a thread when I get back from t'pub.

Andy

Andysnap said:
Got the first lot back from Club 35 today. I'm off for some midweek medicine in a minute but I'll pop a few up in a thread when I get back from t'pub.

Andy

Nice. Mine were posted to genie imaging yesterday, hopefully see them by the start of next week!

Back