London Lights

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, happy for it to be moved if not. I went up to London for the evening last week with a friend and had a wander around, having never really taken any street photos it was a fun experience. Below are a few from the evening, I would welcome any comments, particularly on what you feel works or not.

Covent Garden by Steve, on Flickr

Chrismas lights by Steve, on Flickr

HMV London by Steve, on Flickr

Oxford Street lights by Steve, on Flickr

Oxford street Christmas by Steve, on Flickr

2015-12-30_11-22-24 by Steve, on Flickr

Thanks for taking the time to look.

#1 is my pick!
2, 5, 6 are working as well.
Cool renditions Steve…

You've a great set here Steve, all festive and some really nice colours to boot! (y)

Great set of images Steve, very colourful with some good composition. #1 & #2 would be my picks of the set.(y)

George.

Thanks for the comments. #1 is probably my favourite. My friend had a fisheye lens which I had a little play with, the first time I have used a fisheye lens and have now added it to my every increasing wish list of lenses. Oh well, only another year to wait to add it to the Christmas list :)

#1 is my favourite, followed by #6. #1 was an ideal composition for the fisheye lens, very nice. I use my fisheye quite a lot, even for quirky portraiture.

#1 is my favourite, followed by #6. #1 was an ideal composition for the fisheye lens, very nice. I use my fisheye quite a lot, even for quirky portraiture.

Thanks for the comments. It's the first time I've used a fish eye and I was very pleased with the way #1 turned out. Will have to see if I can borrow it again sometime, would be interesting to see what it's like for portraiture.

#1 is my favourite and also think #2 works well as street documentary too.

Thanks for commenting. For #2 I would have preferred to have been a bit further round behind the person with the tablet and have got them a bit further into the shot but still thought it told a story, it was a quick grab when I spotted the shot.

This is a very nice selection.
My favourite is #1

Cheers (y)

Back