London Night Life

The colours, Dan, in the slanted #1 are super! #2 lacks in punch,
3-4-5 are just great!

It's the timing of the shots that stands out through all of them, showing you waited until the person was in just the right place in the frame. Agree with Carl that #4 is the best one.

Excellent set Dan - like No 2 - all lines lead to the Tower (bridge). Know the area by City Hall well and will get there with the dslr one day!! Keep up the great work!

That's a great set and a I agree with Peter that the timing in them is perfect. I had my first go at street photography up in London last month and can now even more appreciate the skill that has gone into these.

#4 stands out as the best for me, love the lighting from the stand and the lights in the trees.

Excellent set, Dan. Still enjoying your Leica, then ?
I recently replaced the last of my DSLR stuff and replaced it with a Sony RX100 3.
had a run out yesterday, really enjoyed the scaled down shooter experience.

Look forward to seeing more from you :)

Excellent set, Dan. Still enjoying your Leica, then ?
I recently replaced the last of my DSLR stuff and replaced it with a Sony RX100 3.
had a run out yesterday, really enjoyed the scaled down shooter experience.

Look forward to seeing more from you :)

Yup love the leica, nice travelling light

really like 1,2,3,5.

If you'd shot number 2 from further to the right, and cropped a bit closer so as to only use the striped wall, I think you would've had something really special, absolutely love that style of minimalist black and white street photography. I'd definitely be tempted to go and replicate it!

really like 1,2,3,5.

If you'd shot number 2 from further to the right, and cropped a bit closer so as to only use the striped wall, I think you would've had something really special, absolutely love that style of minimalist black and white street photography. I'd definitely be tempted to go and replicate it!

I do have shots with just the striped wall, not moped though - just people :)

Loving these Dan,excellent work.:):clap:

Wow you've certainly come on with your street stuff since your first attempts. Great shots mate.

No.2 is great, looks like a getaway driver, no.6 didnt keep my attention, I don't think I'm looking properly. Great variety on your Flickr, intresting life you lead

Hi Dan.

Great to see some of your shots again. Apologies for "liking and running"

Because your pics are so good I don't normally have much to add!

Anyhow. These are brilliant[emoji106]

Back