London Zoo - Mixed Set

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes

1 & 3…
Yes, I'm sold! (y)(y)(y)

No.3 for me Fi,I love these guys. I got a nice one of them, but not as full on as yours. The painted dogs are really tricky down there, particulalrly as they dont sit still for a second, so I think you did well with that one.
Did you they (painted dogs) were moving to Whipsnade in April ?

1 & 3…
Yes, I'm sold! (y)(y)(y)

Thanks Kodiak - #3 was my favourite too :)

Were they taken through glass, as the only one I think is sharp around the eyes is the 3rd one :) Why I say is because your Lion shots are bang on :)

Thanks re the lion shots. For these only the second was taken through glass. 1 & 4 were from quite a distance and the painted dog was bouncing around all over the place. Tbh I think I just had longer and a more stationery / closer target for the lion shots!

No.3 for me Fi,I love these guys. I got a nice one of them, but not as full on as yours. The painted dogs are really tricky down there, particulalrly as they dont sit still for a second, so I think you did well with that one.
Did you they (painted dogs) were moving to Whipsnade in April ?

Thanks Mark - they are lovely aren't they. Beautiful eyes. The painted dogs were a nightmare - legging it around all over the place and the shots I tried to take through the glass we riddled with reflections. Yes, I did know that some of them are off to Whipsnade - they've had a sign up on the old wolf enclosure for a while. Tbh it seemed like the obvious move since they had so many painted dog pups at London.

Back