Looking for a camera bag

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Bought a Lowpro Nova 180 AW camera bag so that I can take limited gear with me on holiday. The bag has ripped at the strap for the plastic buckle. Can anyone recommend me a decent bag of similar dimensions and reasonably priced to replace this bag.
Will have my 5DMk3 with 24-70mm f2.8L, and 16-35 f2.8L lenses, half a dozen batteries and a feww odds & ends.

Last edited:
Define reasonably priced.

I can almost guarantee a think tank retrospective 7 or 10 would fit your needs perfectly - with the exception of price. They are bags you never need to replace though.

Think tank here too, I also have some lowepro bags and think they are ok, BUT I got one not so long back from eBay and had I not owned so many Lowepros before I would not have know it was a fake! I took it to the local camera shop and it was hard to spot, but labels, stitching and other find details showed it was WAY lower quality than the original! Beware of FAKE bags!

The bag has ripped at the strap for the plastic buckle. Can anyone recommend me a decent bag of similar dimensions and reasonably priced to replace this bag.

Contact Lowepro and it should be covered by warranty and replaced for you...from what I've read previously, it's a painless experience.

I second that - Lowepro may well sort it out. I once contacted Lowepro about a broken clip and they just sent me a new strap. Their customer service was excellent.

Back