Lowepro Flipside 400 AW II - Black £40.26

That seems very cheap! Was gonna sell my mk1 buy at that price, don't think I'll bother!

Just ordered one , I was looking for a new bag , Thanks for the heads up

Just selected one of these and added to the cart. But it's not in the cart and I can't seem to buy one?

Just selected one of these and added to the cart. But it's not in the cart and I can't seem to buy one?
It did that to me , so I did it a second time and all was ok

Just ordered one too, cheers

Don’t actual need it but still :banghead:

Have you clicked on the small shopping trolly to right of the order screen ?

Yes, the next page says i have nothing in the shopping cart.
It must be destiny and I must not be allowed one lol.

Yes, the next page says i have nothing in the shopping cart.
It must be destiny and I must not be allowed one lol.

Do you want me to see if I can order another one for you ? I could put your address as delivery if you pay me first :love:

Thanks Steve for the tip off, that bag is so much bigger than the one I use! Lol.

Buy mate buy, bags tear, rip etc and I have a lot but at that price I can put it away and bring it back to life once mine wears out. If you carry two bodies, multiple lens, filters etc it's amazing how much you can fill a big one up. A good bag is such an under valued bit of gear, if you walk any distance you need a comfortable fit and good protection etc for travelling with in car and on foot.

Last edited:
Buy mate buy, bags tear, rip etc and I have a lot but at that price I can put it away and bring it back to life once mine wears out. If you carry two bodies, multiple lens, filters etc it's amazing how much you can fill a big one up.
I only ever take 1 body and 2 lenses! So I've got a small lowepro bag.

I only ever take 1 body and 2 lenses! So I've got a small lowepro bag.

You might change up, if you have a 70-200 2.8 you'll need something big to carry it in with a body attached with the tripod collar etc. I carry usually D810-70-200 D810-24-70, few primes etc plus filters, holders and it really takes up room

Do you want me to see if I can order another one for you ? I could put your address as delivery if you pay me first :love:

I've tried again and still no joy. If you don't mind trying for me that would be great. I can send the funds by PayPal gift.

I've tried again and still no joy. If you don't mind trying for me that would be great. I can send the funds by PayPal gift.

Last try , Have you clicked on black bag , you must select the colour first , if not pm me your details and I will sort it for you.

Last try , Have you clicked on black bag , you must select the colour first , if not pm me your details and I will sort it for you.

Yay, such a simple thing selecting the bag colour. Feel a right div now.
Thanks for the offer and the help F1.2 :)

You might change up, if you have a 70-200 2.8 you'll need something big to carry it in with a body attached with the tripod collar etc. I carry usually D810-70-200 D810-24-70, few primes etc plus filters, holders and it really takes up room
I had a 70-200 2.8 and sold it as was fed up of the weight. Everything I do now kit wise is to keep it light as possible, I can't be arsed to haul a heavy rucksack around the place.

@AdamSi cheers for this, I’ll still keep my little bag, but this was find of the year, I can carry my gear and my little Mavic drone all in one hit, gold star for you (y)

Yep totally agree...I'd ordered the Whistler....might need some more kit to fill them both....

That's easy and both bags fit a use. The whister really is quite bulky for day to day use, but is ideal for hiking. The 400AW is much lighter, more managable for someone with a good level of gear.

In my Whistler I carry a D810 with a 70-200 attached, for walking on the hills and travel that is my most used lens. I avoid changing lenses where I can - keeps the sensor cleaner. I also carry in it a D800 and spare primes like a 20,24,35, 50 and filters plus hat, fleece, some food etc.

In a smaller bag and not going on the hills I might carry my other D810 with 24-70 attached and maybe the 14-24 etc. Filters etc make a bag like the 400aw ideal and worse case it's long enough to take 70-200 2.8 detached

I just hope we all don't get email's tommorow morning telling us it was a pricing error and that a refund has been issued :(
I can see it now Lowepro's inbox bursting with 100's of orders :D

I just hope we all don't get email's tommorow morning telling us it was a pricing error and that a refund has been issued :(
I can see it now Lowepro's inbox bursting with 100's of orders :D
I thought a company had to honour a purchase, regardless of price, I seem to remember Nike making a mistake and soon cancelled the online site but had to honour those that had already made the purchase ?

That's an absolute bargain. Had I not just bought 2 moe bags I'd be having one of these, actually it would fit my gear better than those I've just bought, and is a damn site cheaper too.

I thought a company had to honour a purchase, regardless of price, I seem to remember Nike making a mistake and soon cancelled the online site but had to honour those that had already made the purchase ?

Nah. T&Cs usually state that contract of sale is not binding until dispatch.

(Some companies do honour mistakes to avoid PR disaster though.)

I already have a 400aw and a 300
the 400aw is just a bit small for a day trip for me :(
1 body and 4 lenses does not fit :(
To be honest i Didn’t actually look at the bag :eek::D:D
Just seen a deal and that was enough :rolleyes:

To be honest i Didn’t actually look at the bag :eek::D:D
Just seen a deal and that was enough :rolleyes:

To be fair it could be due to the 4 lenses :rolleyes:
D500 with nikon 200-500 and a 70-200 vr2 then a tokina 16-28 2.8 pro and a sigma 150 2.8 macro :( = I need a bigger bag still dont know what though :(

To be fair it could be due to the 4 lenses :rolleyes:
D500 with nikon 200-500 and a 70-200 vr2 then a tokina 16-28 2.8 pro and a sigma 150 2.8 macro :( = I need a bigger bag still dont know what though :(

Maybe what you actually need a smaller camera and smaller lenses .... ;)

Back