Lowepro Flipside 400 AW II - Black £40.26

I just hope we all don't get email's tommorow morning telling us it was a pricing error and that a refund has been issued :(
I can see it now Lowepro's inbox bursting with 100's of orders :D

I was expecting the same but i had an email earlier saying item despatched.......

To be honest i Didn’t actually look at the bag :eek::D:D
Just seen a deal and that was enough :rolleyes:

Same! I have a 300 but sometimes i want a little more room. I do have a hiking Manfratto too for big days out!

Yep same here email saying dispatched :D

Well I finally caved in and ordered one just now...

My Bag has just arrived , looks great value and will do what I need , Christmas has come early,
I noticed the bag is back up to £155 now.

Result :cool::D

Annoyingly, I need to get a bag, but I see the price has gone back up to £155.

You snooze you loose , Its not friday now :(

dam, I messed up originally and ordered 3, then realised and cancelled, should have stuck with my first order, sorry :(

Not what you wanted but I will have an original Flipside 400 up for sale soon and probably a brand new Pro Tactic 450 AW that I purchased earlier this year and never used

Damm same here could not order till today and now price has gone up to £155.But still need a bag as i said in my earlier post the mini trekker is way too small for me now.

Mine has dispatched. Will look nice next to all the other bags. Very guilty purchase. I'm literally re-evaluating my life...

I'm very happy with mine, it's a well thought out bag which will serve me well for years to come.

Nice one Pete, I did the same - looks like Christmas has come early. :cool:

Thanks to the OP for the heads up about the bag too. I had a hell of a job getting the website to work despite trying three browsers and only managed last night - I ended up doing it on my iPad of all things (which I hate with a passion).

Fingers crossed now as they may not let us have it because the bag was heavily discounted.

Last edited:
Happy days :banana:

075E7EFE-0BCE-4DE4-82C4-DE4116ED87FE.jpeg

Well I caved in and bought one last night :D
I can see if it is an improvement over my 400AW
+ I found this page so thought worth a try for a freebie
https://www.manfrotto.co.uk/special-offers/christmascrackers-free-monopod-form
@AdamSi @F1.2 @dbay @scott199 @SFTPhotography @LeeRatters @johnty52 @rick448 @furq
Think I have tagged everyone who got one lol

So do we think they will see the £40 receipt for a £155 bag and decide we should have a free monopod ? :whistle:

I actually need the monopod more than the bag :D:D

Last edited:
So do we think they will see the £40 receipt for a £155 bag and decide we should have a free monopod ? :whistle:

I actually need the monopod more than the bag :D:D

I am being Optimistic it is after all a offer in the spirit of Christmas :D :D

Am I reading this right, anyone who has bought a bag is entitled to a free mono pod, or is it a random giveaway to a few?

I have put a claim in anyway :)

Am I reading this right, anyone who has bought a bag is entitled to a free mono pod, or is it a random giveaway to a few?

To be honest I am not certain but the bag we all bought and the site we bought it from is in the options :D
So it has to be worth a try the worst they can do is say no.

Yes, I believe so, I’ve had an email saying

“Your request has been sent to the Manfrotto UK customer service team who will check the details submitted and process your claim.

If your claim is successful you will receive your FREE item within 60 days from receipt of this email. If there are any problems with the process of your claim, a member of the customer service team will be in contact to discuss this with you.”

Back